Title Update 1: 6/14/2013

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator Staff Member

2. Sharkey

Sharkey Starting Off

Yessssssssss, thank you!!!

3. Awesome gotta work a little late tonight then some beers and State of Decay!

4. i brought sod be4 wednesday.. but deleted it but now downloaded it again?? so i cant get the update??? wtf!!!

5. how long do i have to wait AGAIN for the update?!?! for the newer version......not fair

6. Absolutely fantastic work, I honestly cant say enough good things about this game! Been spamming Undead Labs and some of your staff on twitter with good things haha honestly cannot wait for the next update/DLC/game??? Keep up the amazing work guys :)

7. Nice, looking forward to it.

8. Why on earth did you delete it??

9. Stevilknievel

Stevilknievel Banned

Another week I'm afraid.

10. just did..... lol silly i know.... but i brought sod be4 the 12th so can i still get da update!!!!!

11. it saids if i brought it after the 12th but i brought it be4 the 12th just re downloaded it????

12. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

13. great this is awesome!!

14. The same amount of time the people who bought it day 1 had to wait.

15. Dead Paradox

Dead Paradox Starting Off

:D I am most pleased!

16. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

What are you even rambling about? Jesus people, they give you the update you cried about and you're still not happy

^ this...it's available to everyone whenever they need it

17. Thanks for keeping us informed. I wish all companies were this transparent. Enjoy your weekend.

18. I bought the game when it came out so do I need to redownload it for the TU or not? o_O

19. i brought it day1 got the update then re downloaded the game? do i still have da update?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.