Title Update 1 and 2 status

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Most excellent. I'm not even assuming it'll be in TU2 as you'll have to rummage through about a mile of printed code to make it work.

2. Woot Woot!

3. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

This is my only main issue besides the survivor missing fiasco. Having a zombie ghost through a room with one entrance that is closed is not right. I once was waiting for a zombie to break through a door in a small storage room with one entrance and a zombie came in through the wall and grabbed me from behind. That would have been cool if this was a ghost story game not a zombie apocalypse game. Unless this game has another class of zombie called ghost walkers..........or um something of that nature.

4. Hi Guys Thats good news for the update and i dont want to bother you, but is there any news for the release in Australia? will it be released with this patch perhaps?
    Thank you for developing such a great game it's just a pity that i am unable to play it, but anyway thanks for reading this if you do

5. why the hell make a zombie go though a wall that 2 inches wide its just stupid an unless humans can break mass down to nano stature then nooooo that wouldn't be a zombie ability.

6. xr1st1anos

xr1st1anos Got Your Back

How do I tell which patch was just installed? Is there a version number that can be seen/viewed somewhere?

7. Hey undead lab rats... where is THE PIE?!?!?!!!???

8. BoZoDaZeD

BoZoDaZeD Starting Off

Did Christmas come early cuz my Xbox prompted me to update SOD! Keeping my fingers crossed

Edit: I think it's just the old one updating on my slim cant remember if it updated b4 but I have been playing it a lot on there it should have (but again a lot of things should have happened with regards to updates lol) guess ill have to wait n c :-/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  9. pholic

pholic Starting Off

Your guys are like the opposite of the Holocaust.

Best Shit Ever

10. I would really love the update. I lost my sniper/medical expert to a Juggernaut that decided to warp through a 12 foot fence. I was taking my time, taking popshots to the big'uns head, when all of a sudden... BAM... there he was, two feet in front of me, magically meshing through the fence... I didn't even have time to turn and run before he picked me up and literally ripped me in half. At least I got the achievement from it!