Title Update 2 submitted to Final Certification

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Hola survivors,

Just a quick note that Title Update 2 has passed through a rigorous pre-certification test and has been formally submitted for Final Certification.

We're waiting on a timeframe estimate and I'll share with you when I have it. Keep in mind we can't get a firm release date from Certification, but we'll do our best to provide a best-guess target.

You should definitely take a look at the TU2 patch notes; there are a few new things in there... ;)

Almost there!

Jeff

2. ABCoLD

ABCoLD Starting Off

3. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

It just keeps getting better ever time you make a post! Makes me pick up the game a play harder waiting till the next patch or update comes in!

4. I've just been doing stupid things with my game characters until TU2 comes out. Then I will officially play through properly. I only get max 3 hours on my console a day due to work and kids and stuff - but once TU2 comes out, I'm taking a day off & gonna play the bejesus out of it.

5. Yes i cant wait!!!

6. Phowrrrrrr :)

7. Franz von Humboldt

Franz von Humboldt Starting Off

Great news! I have a question though. I bought the game a few days ago and never got an update. Will I be getting all the awesome fixes I missed from the first update in TU2? Thanks a lot guys!

8. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Indeed you will.

Jeff

9. Bturn

Bturn Starting Off

Sweet, going through my 3rd play through with the new update is going to make the game even better!

10. Franz von Humboldt

Franz von Humboldt Starting Off

Well, that's awesome! Now I can sleep peacefully.
    Thanks for the quick response Jeff.

11. Any idea when co-op will come out?

12. Awesome news! if it wasnt going through microsoft we would have already had the patch, i just read an article about how microsoft charges companies to put patches out, how crooked is that, UndeadLabs you guys need to drop microsoft, they dont care about the little guy

13. Excellent, thanks for the update! can't wait to play.

14. Without Microsoft, you wouldn't have State of Decay right now. I don't think you understand what they have done as publisher.

15. WaitMarcuscantdie!

WaitMarcuscantdie! Starting Off

Updating now!!!

16. That's great. I have not play for the past 4 days. I wich it will come out for this weekend.
    More time to play.
    Thanks

17. I got an update about an hour ago its 61 mb is this TU1?
    Because I can't get out of a car when both doors are blocked and I still can't finish the game.

18. I would assume its the tu1 for people that purchased game after june 12. It still has the same bug that the earlier version has. TU2 will contain the tu1 & tu2 fixes.

19. I've been messing around in the game, Experimenting and observing the new world with Zombies...this update's gonna rock!

20. agreed, people always give Microsoft loads of hassle about charging for stuff, but lets face it they are a business and they are fairly dedicated to keeping their services fresh and up to date. (if they just gave stuff away or didn't charge people who want to use their platform as a marketplace, we wouldn't get the multiple OS and other updates that our console gets.) more than can be said for some company's. plus YOU get to play state of decay on your console and you get to have some input into what undead labs add to it. I for one am glad Microsoft partly funded this and many other unique IP's that i get to play.