Title Update 3 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRRJ

MRRJ Starting Off

I know some people are like "It will come out when it does" and i understand this, but I've run into the missing survivor bug, and it's made the game almost unplayable because i asked about 6 people to leave my camp because they were terrible and they're just eating up resources and taking up bed space so i really need this update :( (Also a thank you to Hyatts Minion for replying to my earlier comment, as i am new i have no idea how to reply so i hope you see this buddy :D

2. A counter-comment still off topic. I usually search the warehouse and take what's there then I use the hotrod parked in front of the church to make the three trips to get the materials before going to the cell tower. It takes about a minute to make the trip with the hotrod. There are always five easy-kills waiting for Marcus, and by the time you make the trip three times, if you've already build the sleeping area and workshop you'll have gotten nearly your entire base built.

3. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

I just announced this puppy is going live in 12 hours and 15 minutes from now - 2 AM Seattle time. It may take time to spread across all servers, but that's when the process will start.

4. MRRJ

MRRJ Starting Off

If you didn't know, the update will be up in about 12 hours guys!

5. Undead Sanya

Jinx, you owe me a beer. ;)

6. JustinRuin

JustinRuin Starting Off

Good news :cool: Now if only someone could shit Sandbox mode out right about now. ;)

I need sandbox, like...yesterday.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  7. Faryn

Faryn Starting Off

Any idea if we will have to restart like with TU2? ;)

8. [​IMG]

9. Lol. I'll live with TU3 until then.

10. Undead Sanya

You shouldn't have to - and not everyone felt that they had to with TU2, although I do understand that there were those who did.

11. Hmm.

I feel like it's time for a restart anyway.

Time to try the Alamo and only keep a few elite survivors.

The God Squad of Marshall shall be our name.

12. The best laid plans last until the first feral jumps out of a corner.

13. I just broke out in the happy dance! Just deleted my current run in anticipation. No real loss, TU2 has not been kind to me.

So Sanya, you may have posted it elsewhere but can you ask any survivor to accompany you or does it have to be a "friend"? Sorry if ya already answered this one.

14. hells yea! best news all week and def best post in this thread :D

15. Franz von Humboldt

Franz von Humboldt Starting Off

Awesome news but I wonder if you'll be able to switch characters between you and the follower while you are out exploring. You could now bring two duffel bags back to base.

16. If they have friend status I dont see why not. If thats the case I will spend so much time just scavenging! With 2 people the tired status effect will become moot in all but the most extreme circumstances. Ya know, like when you get 2 hordes, a big un and a feral all at once with no car in sight. *shivers*

17. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

the follower tires with you .

18. Well yea, but it would still be moot. 2 can take on so many zed, plus it seems any NPC is nigh invulnerable ala the Tick in my games. Just talking personally there. I have had missions where my follower has been mobbed multiple times and not been shredded. I am more than sure they will be zombie food at some point but they seem fairly durable.

19. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

and the follower leaves and heads home if they get to tired or hurt .That's what I heard on the stream anyway.

20. Well that sucks but makes sense, game would be broken otherwise I suppose. Good way to loose a follower, if they just take off when they are hurt. Hope they dont get jumped on the way back, its gonna be a pain in the ass if ya have to follow them back just to make sure they dont get creamed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.