TrendBreakdown Interview, Plus Full Roundup, 8/16/12

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator Staff Member

http://trendbreakdown.com/entertain...own-reached-out-undead-labs-and-they-bit-back

Okay, y'all, if you were looking for THE link to send to your undecided friends, this might be it. John at TrendBreakdown put together an index of all of the important information so far and stacked it up at the end of the interview.

(I'll Facebook and tweet this first thing Friday, but I thought my night owls might enjoy the read ;))

2. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Awesome interview! Bookmarked the link for anyone that asks about Undead Labs or Class3/4!!

3. Dang it Sanya,I was just about to go to bed!;)

4. Gotta.....keep....excitement...under control.

5. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Now I have something to convince my other clan members and friends to take a better look at the game....they'll never see what hit them.... 0_0
    Thanks Sanya

Edit: Hope you don't mind but I'm going to put a link up on our clan site to the page as well, make sure they have no reason to say the links not working...I swear the majority of them are inept with computers... -_-

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  6. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

Great interview as always Sanya. I feel tingly all over considering that my senses tell me something big is coming, especially with Pax right around the corner. Also there really are no undecided people that I have told the news too, considering we are all zombie fans. I guess that's why we all get along...........well, most of the time. Alright, sometimes we do. But hey, nothing can bring people together than a zombie apocalypse, right? :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  7. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Can we expect any character customization?

We just put up an article about this. If by customization, you mean ticking some boxes or moving some sliders before getting in game... no. Class3 does not have that.

I really hope we see this in class 4, you'd never have two faces the same, well unless they used default faces but thats boring... The type of character customization you see in fallout 3 and fallout New Vegas or Saints Row would be ideal. Especially the hair customization of fallout. Sliding how much red, green and blue you had, that made it so you could be anything from blonde or black haired to blue or pink hair for more punkish characters. That would truly make the game for me. :eek:

8. killing zombies killing zombies!!

9. Fleshblight

Fleshblight Banned

"And with features like permadeath, it's arguable that engaging zombies is altogether just about the last thing you'd want to do in Class3 and Class4."

(Bold above mine.)

IF the gameplay REALLY, TRULY, and ACTUALLY allows for this ... IF the game rewards you for playing it cautious and taking it slow ... IF the zombies are of the type that complement this type of cautious and slow gameplay (i.e., if they are not marathon runners) ... IF all this talk about the importance of sound and stealth mechanics is not just lip-service, but is implemented into the game in a compelling and rewarding way ... IF this is no bull, then Class 3 is gonna be one helluva fun and unique game!

According to my calendar, there are 11 days left until the end of August.

Soon, we shall know.

FB

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  10. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Darn, the spam bot tricked me into thinking this was new :(

The title should have grabbed my attention. The article updated the page with the game being called "Sate of Decay" and it still hasn't been updated...whew.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  11. Loco Little

Loco Little Got Your Back

I always find something new to read in this forum, I find the wallpapers through this, and now my background is undeadified :)

12. Dalendos

Dalendos Starting Off

This is a masterpiece!!!!