Trick or Treat... Definitely a Treat. Official "Distraction" Video Thread

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Capt.C.Baker, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

New Gameplay Video called Distraction!

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;ukPTxJEsTRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPTxJEsTRU[/video]

2. Nice! The game is looking awesome. Still can't believe they are cramming all of this into a xbla title. I wonder if there is prone in the game?..but if they made crouching as effective as going prone then I think it would keep the game from getting to mundane. Day Z is a prone simulator most of the time which makes it slooooow.

Keep up the great work UL!!

3. boomer1024

boomer1024 Starting Off

Very nice gameplay. Like the distractions, will be very usefull in many situations. :)

4. Biggsmile

Biggsmile Starting Off

Short but sweet. Awesome video UL. Great idea on how to get past a group of zombies. Can't wait for this game. Graphics are very impressive.

5. This is totally sweet, can't wait class 4 ffs!

6. This game looks absolutly amazing.

7. murdock1969

murdock1969 Starting Off

my life will be complete when i get to play this game vid looks amazing great job guys and gals

8. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

It's funny how just a small clip of this game can get you so pumped up for it. I've been craving for a zombie apocalypse game that focuses on sneaking and distracting rather than going all guns blazing. Don't get me wrong I love shooting things but this is closer to being a zombie apocalypse simulator than any game I've played so far. Also worth mentioning is the music, sets the tension filled atmosphere perfectly.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  9. Capt.C.Baker

Yeah, it reminded me of the theme song for John Carpenter's "The Thing"
    [video=youtube;meU2gAU7Xss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meU2gAU7Xss[/video]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  10. foxhound400

foxhound400 Starting Off

Is this on youtube yet? Cant watch it here =(

11. Capt.C.Baker

That's UL's official youtube video. Here's the link to go through youtube:
    State of Decay - Distraction

12. Sanya wan't pulling our leg when she said they have got alot done holy crap u guys have done amazing. The shear difference from Pax to now only about 2 months later u guys are doing good job and Sanya Jeff and the rest of the UL team I'm for sure buying this already have about 20 others going to buy. Looking forward to sitting up all night like a child on christmas to DL this the second it releases.

13. Awesome! (Glad it wasn't just another player taking on an entire horde :)) Keep up the good work UL :D

14. I just saw the gameplay and it was amazing! Great job so far UL :D

15. WarPig

WarPig Starting Off

Cant wait to use FIRECRACKERS!!!!!!!!

16. MORE MORE MORE HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH(Zattack turned zombie)

17. Deffcon_1

Deffcon_1 Starting Off

Firecrackers are AMAZING!! Also, this make me want Class 4 SO BAD!! I would love to be "that guy" that throws firecrackers at another player whos trying, and probably succeeding, to sneak around some zombies!! I am so excited for this game, and Ive gotten quite a few friends foaming at the mouth for it too!! Should be a pretty successful launch if you ask me.

18. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Got Your Back

Wow, visually the game looks a lot better than it did in the PAX videos. Everything is so much smoother. That's the type of player I'm going to be, very cautious. I loved every second of the video. I wish we could get short videos like this more often :)

Thanks guys for making this for us.

19. amazing video can't wait for the release I am really counting on this game more then any i have ever played.

20. ADAMANTIUM

ADAMANTIUM Got Your Back

So very nice. Well done team.