TU status update

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Hola survivors,

Yesterday I posted a status update explaining what we knew about the Title Update situation.

Today I'm happy (and crazy relieved) to tell you that we've identified and fixed the problem, and have delivered a new Title Update package, including all fixes originally planned for Title Update 1 (TU1) and Title Update 2 (TU2), to Microsoft for validation and certification.

They'll need a day or two to hammer on it before officially submitting it to certification, and then it will be in formal certification for a few days after that. I should be able to give you some idea of timeframe tomorrow. For now, rest assured that the Title Update has begun its official journey from the Lab to your Xbox.

Thanks again for your patience. We can't wait to get these updates into your hands and then move on to what's next.

Like Australia, dammit. And PC. Yeah, Steam. And straight-up sandbox... ;)

Jeff

2. Thank you for all your hard work.

3. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

Way to go UL! And thank you for all the hard work you guys have put into State of Decay

4. Mcgroarty

Mcgroarty Starting Off

You guys are fantastic

Spurs or Heat though?

5. pholic

pholic Starting Off

Fantastic news. Best game Ive ever played. More addicting than world of warcraft vanilla! Cant wait for an MMO version. Or even a PC version, hell a mobile version! Ill never get anything done at work. Even the bugged version im playing is so addicting ive started over 10 times. And im an adult gamer with limited time! I only wish it had a filter on it, because as much as I love a foul mouthed guy in a game, I cant let my 6 year old play! She played WoW, and is mad I wont let her play this. Cant wait for the Sandboxed Version. Sounds like the patch will improve this alot. Excellent sir, truly exellent. Congrats to you and all the staff.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  6. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Spurs. Went to college in San Antonio. ;)

7. Averryy

Averryy Got Your Back

Yeah buddy, one step closer to playing my eternal load game. Thanks for the update as always Jeff!

I hope my survivor group is okay! It's been a few weeks since I've seen them!

8. Mcgroarty

Mcgroarty Starting Off

Dude I have been a spurs fan since I can remember...game is damn close

9. What about co-op?

10. Felis Menari

Felis Menari Starting Off

So, it'll be roughly a week before I'm able to play SoD without nasty bugs hurting my enjoyment of the game. Alright, guess I'll keep myself busy with RDR in the meantime. Jeff, and the rest of you folks at Undead Labs, keep up the good work. :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  11. I cant wait to have it on PC. Srsly, I CANT wait.

12. I wonder what the next update will have... SOMETHING BIG I HOPE!!

13. Jeff, I just have to say you're one of, if not the best game developer I've talked to/interacted with. 98% of the others don't give a shit about the playerbase and they just want money. You actually care about the fans & want to deliver the best possible game out there. So, to not make this post way too long, thank you from myself and the rest of the forum community.

14. ABCoLD

ABCoLD Starting Off

I would hope for gameplay improvements. I'll wait for DLC for big stuff.

15. vencc

vencc Starting Off

you're the best Jeff!

16. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

17. thanks to you Jeff, and thanks to all UL team for your great work and this fantastic gem you gift us

I bought a xbox 360 due to this game.... damn LOL

I'm waiting for a pc release too and i hope the game can be modded too..

18. Franz von Humboldt

Franz von Humboldt Starting Off

LOL I bought an Xbox too just to play this game and I do not regret it. I had been waiting for a game like this for a very long time so thank you guys at UL. Can't wait for the new updates.

19. Wll done Undead labs!!
    Keep up the amazing work!!
    Cant wait for the co-op DLC

20. Do you have an idea as to how big the TU2 will be?

I haven't downloaded TU1.