TU status update

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Totaly Agree...........................BRAINS........................

THE best zombie game ever ! I have all walking dead, dead island, left 4 dead, stubs, call of duty, and dead rising games i like some more than others but, STATE OF DECAY IS THE SHIT ! I wish i was a kid againg and not a dad n hubsand so i could do nothing but play this all summer long !

Great job to all that had anything to do with making this game !

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  2. Wow thats a greate news you just make me a happy surviver. Thanks to all of you at UL.
    Whis you all the best!

3. firefighter1137

firefighter1137 Starting Off

Yeah, I'm wondering this too. I have like 6 friends all like "when it's multiplayer I'll buy it" hoping to see this as the first dlc or in some sort of update soon.

4. Averryy

Averryy Got Your Back

MS own the IP, so UL have to wait until they give the go ahead with new contracts etc. In all honesty this game has been a huge success, MS would probably want it to keep growing with DLC.

We will probably hear something when the title updates are finished.

I know it's early days, but @the devs, how many title updates do you think there will be?

5. Wait a minute, what's this comment about? Any info kicking around regarding a "straight-up sandbox"?

6. here is an idea that may help you play while you wait. make another account(doesn't need to be gold) and play SoD from that account. sure you need to start a new game but hey, you get to play the most amazing game ever

7. thanks for keeping us in the loop, your team is great

8. Harben

Harben Starting Off

This is awesome news. Great work.

9. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Great to hear Jeff & thank you for the update....As always, the communication is greatly appreciated.

10. Great to hear! Thanks.

But please if you could immediately start working on fixing some features of the game next, it would be greatly appreciated!

1. Carry atleast 1-2 rucksacks either in boot of car or in back of the truck.
    2. I should be able to go out with other survivors, atleast in a group of 2-3.
    3. When i go out with other survivors, i should be able to tell them to carry rucksacks too.
    4. Should be able to remove outposts directly from map so that i know which one im removing.
    5. The framerate needs further development, especially while driving. While also texture pop in needs to be solved.

...and if people are thinking that carrying more rucksacks in car and in group will make the game easier, then no it wont. You have a resource limit in your safehouse that you cant go over anyway! So you still will only be able to get within this limit. Plus if you dont want it in your game then theres no need for you to use it, atleast others who want it can use it if its developed. Not having this feature just makes the game too tedius, NOT DIFFICULT, JUST TEDIUS and a CHORE to play rather then fun which is what it should be!

Please if you could work on fixing these issues in the game for TU3 it would really help in enjoying the game, rather then it becoming a chore after the first few hours.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  11. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

Like those ideas Nads. Thanks Jeff for the update and the commitment at UL. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

12. What he said :p

13. Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I'm curious. What about the file that downloaded for the non-working update that we all have sitting on our Xboxes? Delete it? The next update overwrites it?

14. Averryy

Averryy Got Your Back

Updates usually just overwrite the previous one, thats the way the majority of them work. I wouldnt worry too much about it.

15. shametal

shametal Starting Off

I also say the same

16. Updates

Leave it. One part of TU1 worked. The overnight car repair. Instead of taking 24 actual hours. You just have to put the car in your bases parking space for the "night" at sunrise it's all fixed!

17. thank u guys, you all rock!

18. Great news UL! Go spurs go!

19. Monkfish

Monkfish Starting Off

Thanks again for keeping us updated Jeff. In future updates, is there a chance of getting Lily and the other two survivors from the final mission to return to base once the mission's done please? I'd love to keep going with my survivors but it's really frustrating knowing that three of them will be waiting, unusable, by the wall for all eternity!

20. firefighter1137

firefighter1137 Starting Off

hense there whole sandbox mode being created.