TU2 cleared for release

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 27, 2013.

1. WOOHT!!! Been waiting for this update since i read about it! DL-ing nows :D

2. fray

fray Starting Off

Good headset! Granted, it's the only gaming headset that I've ever owned, but it sure makes gaming twice as fun--also easier to hear people/zombies/whatever creeping up behind you and the ambiance (outdoor sounds, etc). I've got the wireless x42 set. I've worn them for 6 to 8 hours straight with no irritation to my ears, so that alone was well worth the money. What set did you get if I may ask? I'd be interested in hearing how they work out for you.

3. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Because it no longer takes 24 real world hours. It's strictly driven by the cool down timer now.

4. SugarAva

SugarAva Starting Off

Here is the thing. They are prepping up for a Zombie MMO, Class4. (Which might I add we are all waiting as patiently as possible for). WoW is the same way. The best solution I have found is if you are having such bad luck, start a new game. Yes there are a few bugs; however, I will take them for THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER. I have been playing video games since I was still in Diapers and this is by far my favorite. Now, if only I could get my husband house trained and get him to stop marking his territory in the corners, life would be perfect.

5. fray

fray Starting Off

Patrick Wyatt. That'd be an awesome name for a main character in a Western themed game. :D

6. Any chance the glitch whereas there is no items in other allies supply locker will be fixed? It's really annoying that I go to an ally supply locker and there is never anything there. This includes all neighbors/allies (the law,army) except for the Grange. This really needs to be fixed.

7. fray

fray Starting Off

Ha! Reading this made me think of this episode from "Hey Ash. Whatcha Playin'?" (NSFW or for the kiddies: http://youtu.be/9KSDnE5_Jsw )

8. vencc

vencc Starting Off

Started a new game. I think I'm gonna stock up good and move to the warehouse this time

9. Bose,,those are EPIC gaming speakers.

10. The point is that the cool down timer doesn't really help me determine how long it takes. Does the cool down time become the same for all radio commands or are they still different? That is what my question is.

11. Hi, I'm italian an I downloaded the game today whitin I was at work so when i returned to home I found my game installed . I launched it but it didnt ask me for any download so i dont know if my game is updated or not..

is there a way to evidence which version of the game I'm playing??

12. SugarAva

SugarAva Starting Off

Haha that is hilarious! And its so true the guys online treat us girls like that! No but he plays state of decay as well! We actually play the same save.

13. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

You have still broken my heart when you said you liked cake. Those words...Will never leave my ears.. Eyes...

[​IMG]

14. pholic

pholic Starting Off

Go to settings and controls, if theres a stick sensitivity option, you are patched to TU2, in other words, most updated currently.

15. Yeah look at supply stock and see if it has /25 next to each stock

16. SugarAva

SugarAva Starting Off

Can you only have 25 of each Cache now?

17. Ah..ko.. so ..I'm updated..fine

thank you

18. I can't put weapons on my locker D:

I made a new game and everything works fine

19. Supply caches are at /110 capped except building materials those are at /190 >good update<

20. vencc

vencc Starting Off

I think if you build a storage room you'd be able yo exceed 25 stock