Twitch Stream, 5/30/2013

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 29, 2013.

1. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

it was rescheduled for Monday @ the same time due to technical issues that couldn't be foreseen

2. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

IGN has a preview from the games opening and it looks fun.

3. Bacon Zombie

Bacon Zombie Starting Off

[video=youtube;_SxRCZS86nE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SxRCZS86nE[/video]

4. The game is looking great! I can't wait to get my hands on it. The wait makes me feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. lol :p

5. staypuft

staypuft Got Your Back

I noticed the graphics seem to be major beefed up compared to earlier videos

6. I read the post today thinking it was tomorrow. Damn. I missed it :(

7. Didnt miss a whole lot Chewy,
    Feed kept dropping out, everytime someone said "we're back" it ran for 20 seconds and failed :)
    they dropped the video rez down to something outrageous and made the game look pretty shocking, they it went back up and made me see its quite a nice looking game actually.
    got a look at them driving some sweet muscle cars and doing jumps,

its rescheduled for Monday.

8. WarPig

WarPig Starting Off

Yea it's getting better and better!

9. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

Yes there is, the studio we go to for the streams is all set up for it, plus they have the pipeline into Twitch. We don't do it ourselves because our publisher has graciously offered their services for this.

On that note, I don't buy into the evil, money hungry thing either, I make a living at this and most games wouldn't get made without the backing of someone hoping to make a good return on investment. The certification process is there to prevent a terminally flawed product from reaching your hands. We could not have found all the problems in house, we simply don't have enough people to test an open world game for problems. Every game ships with bugs, it's inevitable but the cert process is there to protect the company AND the consumer from making horrible mistakes.

again, sorry to everyone that there were feed problems today.

10. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

I'm sure many will agree when I say, there definitely isn't anything to be sorry about. Not much can be done when unforeseen events occur such as a traffic accident. Afterall, that is what happens when people are out & about streaking

11. My goodness if I looked right it showed that 6 million people were or did watch the twitch stream and my goodness 6 million people x20$= OMFG YOU RICH RICH RICH RICH! Undead labs you are gona be richhhhhhhhhh!!!!

12. NeoXCS

NeoXCS Got Your Back

I was at work and suddenly I realized I had missed the live stream. Looked it up on my phone on lunch to find out it didn't happen. Was looking forward to it, can't wait till the rescheduled date. :) It's on my day off this time so I will be ready. ;)

13. Unfortunately for me, it's on one of the only two days i have school lol :/

14. Num47

Num47 Starting Off

No problem man...Shit happens when you party naked.

15. davethebakerx2

davethebakerx2 Got Your Back

bite me bacon.

16. XiricaDalla

XiricaDalla Starting Off

Buuuuuut, if you guys wanna compensate for us, go two hours on this one! ;)

Also, we would love to see multiple guns and bases!

Thanks Brent and my regards to the Gronkistador. If he wants, I can send him the Luchador mask that he so much looks. Straight from Mexico! ;)

17. ABCoLD

ABCoLD Starting Off

18. Bacon Zombie

Bacon Zombie Starting Off

@davethebakerx2

You aren't worth the knife & fork I would need to bite you, pal. You responded to a post out of context and got called on it, go cry about it.

19. davethebakerx2

davethebakerx2 Got Your Back

?. dont troll me bacon. your the one who started it. i ended it.

20. TenaciousMarine

TenaciousMarine Got Your Back

Where can I catch the recorded Stream?