Twitch Stream, 5/30/2013

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 29, 2013.

1. Mackenzie

Mackenzie Starting Off

Today's live stream...
    [​IMG]

2. Monday. :)

3. Thank you kind sir.

4. XiricaDalla

XiricaDalla Starting Off

"you're" LOL

5. XiricaDalla

XiricaDalla Starting Off

Look, I know that this is not the appropriate thread, but think about this (conspiracy theory, as always):

- The admin on Twitch.tv said that they would re schedule for the next Wednesday (as far as I could read - it was very fast);

- This would made the launch impossible on June 5th - Who would view a live stream of a game that was already launched? (I would, but I´m weird);

- Then, we have the news that it would happen on Monday, making it possible to have a release on June 5th.

hummmmm... *scraching my beard*

6. Bacon Zombie

Bacon Zombie Starting Off

[video=youtube;fD54Jr04AOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD54Jr04AOQ[/video]

Some Footage from the stream...

7. Bacon Zombie

[video=youtube;tMZK7_smLbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZK7_smLbY[/video]

Part Two as well...

8. Many thanks, kind sir!

9. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

Sorry about that everyone, nothing we could do to fix the internet at the location, Monday.

10. Bacon Zombie

Meh, no big deal. The videos only make me angry at this point anyway, lol. I'm ready to play the game.

Microsoft needs to get their ass in gear and release this thing.

11. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Certification is a process that determines if the game is up to the standards of the money hungry corporation that owns the platform they are aiming to release on. It is the final wall between gamers and the code, and has found multiple bugs in games before. Last I heard the most they found in one game was over 65,000 bugs and glitches that could be reproduced. Long story short, it's hardly something that games companies hide behind.

12. davethebakerx2

davethebakerx2 Got Your Back

if it wasn't for "money hungry" companies. people would not have "jobs". last i heard corporations dont run on rainbows and unicorn farts. i wonder if you think undead labs is one of those "money hungry" corporations or if they all work for free.

13. Sanya, Brant, Gronk... Is there any reason why you don't record yourselves (via camcorder) playing the game and upload it to the website... or youtube... or facebook.

14. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

no worries, not much you can do to prevent unforeseen issues. was still great just to see what we did

15. thanks for the upload

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

16. Bacon Zombie

I tend to think Furie was being sarcastic with the "money hungry" comment. You might want to observe the context before you decide to post this kinda crap.

17. I don't believe your lies ~~~~~ MS cut you short due to beards and streaking infringements :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

18. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

"The truth will out" - as they say!

19. Hey guys, I missed the stream, is there any chance it will be uploaded later?