Twitch with Jeff and Brant, 9/24/13

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

If you can't make the stream, leave your Q for Jeff here and I'll put it on a list for him.

Hosted as always by our friends at XBLA: http://www.twitch.tv/xboxlivearcade) at 11:00 AM PDT/2:00 PM EDT/20:00 CEST.

2. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

What are the future plans for Undead Labs and State of Decay?

3. Evmeister

Evmeister Starting Off

Will there be plans to allow for survivors that you take with you to watch your back, be able to carry a rucksack? IE: You loot a pack of construction materials and there's another one there, you switch characters and loot the second one; without your main guy dropping his rucksack. If not, would it be too much ask to implement? Would be great when you're in Marshall but you're way up in Spencers Mill and found a nice cache! ;)

Are there plans to have different or new maps later on in sandbox mode?

What is in store for base building? Is it done or will there be new and more features? Such as upgrading walls or a second watch tower.

What is store for outposts are they complete or will they receive more work and features? Will there be a chance for more outposts?

Will there be a chance to build up your own base in what you view as a good location and then make it your home?

Is there hope for possibly a map editor where players can create and share maps that can be used and be used in conjuction with sandbox?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  4. CJH1299

CJH1299 Starting Off

Yes, yes do tell:D

5. How long will state of decay be supported? What are the odds of getting modding tools for PC to expand the story?

6. Paton

Paton Starting Off

What is going on in the PC devolpment right now? And what still needs to be done?

7. Zesbeer

Zesbeer Starting Off

can we expect to see more story missions/content for the game?

when should we expect the next patch for the pc version?

will sand box mode allow you to have a base where ever you would like?

are there going to be more missions in sandbox mode that allow you to do more things?

will there be people you can help and gain favor with in sand box mode?

whos idea was it to put the undead offices into the game?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  8. I really hope you will make a sequel, i have been playing on full. Love everything even without proper mouse+keyboard support. I wonder what will moders do with it, as i read on other forum pages about game engine being hard to mod.

9. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

When will Brant tell us about all the new weapons he is gonna add?

10. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

do you need any Ideas ? if so let me know and I'll annoy my contact at UL :)

11. Casacerian

Casacerian Starting Off

Will we be getting mod tools? It's been out on PC for all of 3 days, and everyone is itching.

12. Matty G

Matty G Starting Off

What's happened to the live stream on twitch, its 6 seconds long?

13. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

Sorry everyone, it was a comedy of errors and tech issues, stream/capture card mismatches and a total hard crash at the streaming location. We really wanted to show you the PC build and we will do so when we Twitch again. Again, so, so sorry to our dedicated fans for hanging with us.

Brant

14. No Worries! All of your fans are waiting for the next opportunity.

15. Zesbeer

Zesbeer Starting Off

dose this mean that the stream didnt happen?

16. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

it will happen this coming Friday ,an hour earlier than normal.

17. Zesbeer

Zesbeer Starting Off

Dose undead labs post the streams as youtube videos after the stream?

18. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

No Undead Labs doesn't, but Twitch usually has the recorded stream up their webpage sometime later that day OR you can usually catch them on the State of Decay Videos YT channel.

19. Zesbeer

Zesbeer Starting Off

...? so you just said that they do.

20. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

No, UL doesn't personally post up the videos. Twitch posts the recorded stream on their channel, and the State of Decay Videos channel is managed by a SoD fan. So no, UL does not put up the videos. ;)