TWO. Million. Sold.

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

We hit that milestone a couple weeks ago, and it's all thanks to you :)

I'm formatting the article now - this'll be the comment thread for it.

Edit: Link: http://undeadlabs.com/2014/10/news/two-million-sold/

P.S. Jeff wants me to be clear this doesn't count DLC...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Woo hoo!

Congrats, UL!

3. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Holy sweet fishcakes!

Two million is one hell of a milestone to reach, especially in just over a year for a game that had no advertising past word of mouth and from a small company. Well done UL, this is a great achievement and here is to the next two million!

4. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

This is awesome news all around! Congratulations to the entire UL team for a job well done on a very addictive game!

5. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves two million times to everyone at Undead Labs. :D

6. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

That's one hell of a milestone! I'm not surprised though, SoD delivered what lots of horror fans always hoped for - a gory, immersive and utterly addictive zombie apocalypse game with plenty of character!!
    Congrats UL!! Your success is well deserved. :)

7. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

51 employees @2,000,000 waves each?

Hope you're still under warranty. o_O

8. ragnar482

ragnar482 Got Your Back

Congrats..SoD has always been my Zombie Apocalyptic Simulator and its great news that "some" other apocalyptic warriors have experienced it to..To The Warriors at Undead Labs..Great Job and keep it going

9. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Congratulations, Undead Labs! I am honoured that one of those two million copies are mine, it was well worth the buy :D

10. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Congratulations UL! I personally am not surprised by this continued success. So much dedication to a project & dedication to a community only spells one thing, and that is success and continued success. I wish nothing but the very best and continued success in the future for all of you that we know and all of those behind the scenes at Undead Labs.

[​IMG]

11. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

Congratulations UL!

Now, new target, 4 millions!

12. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Got Your Back

Undead Labs, I just have this to say... This is not just because of the fans. I promise you that. You guys have made a game that showcases your blood, sweat, tears, and pizza (I'm looking at you Brant!). You listen to your fans and support them. I've played "good games" before, but so far, this is the first forum I've ever even bothered to create an account for, nonetheless actually participated in regularly. You can say that the fans are 100% the reason for your success, but that's just not the case. We are merely a portion of that, for without your hard work, none of us would be playing this game at all. So yeah, you can thank us... but you make sure to give yourselves a hearty pat on the back!

13. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Congratulations!

14. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

15. mudster

mudster Here To Help

Congrats UL, now i can't wait to see how many copies SOD YOSE will sell ;).

16. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

17. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Just as this forum is a measure of how great the people are here, as are the wonderful moderators that keep it in check, this milestone is a measure of State of Decay's quality, care, and vision, along with the love and talent of the team behind it's inception. Congratulations, Undead Labs! It's well deserved.

[​IMG]

I continue to impatiently await the bright future of UL. Hands down, you're my favorite developer. :)

18. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

That is awesome and well deserved. Congratulations to all you great and wonderful people at Undead Labs, you to Brant. Just kidding, you're wonderful too. Now I will celebrate by killing 2 million zeds. Let the slaughter begin.

19. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron accepts YB's challenge. :D

Dantron does not suppose that there is a warranty available to cover a robot that has been in operation for approximately 80021 years. :)