TWO. Million. Sold.

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 2, 2014.

1. WalkerZed

WalkerZed Here To Help

WoW! 2 million and I'm the proud owner of one of them. I hope the numbers are high for the DLCs too. By the way please listen to Brant if he mentions he'd like to make a DLC from the day everything started. From the random maulings to the superhorde attacking Marshall.

Walkers and Zeds, the antagonists from my favorite zombie universes.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Niah Trujillo

Niah Trujillo Got Your Back

Congratulations and what an awesome month to have a month long celebration.

MAJOR WARPATH and XzerothreeX like this.
  3. Shyer

Shyer Here To Help

I'm proud to be part of this community! :D
    Congrats, guys.

4. PhDPeddler

PhDPeddler Here To Help

Well done

5. PARTY TIME!!! Congrats

6. WhisperFire26

WhisperFire26 Here To Help

Oh wow, congrats!

So who bought the champagne?

7. M >>>

M >>> Got Your Back

[​IMG]

A New Milestone Achieved for State of Decay and Undead Labs !

Congratulations !

* ( Ancient Roman Milestone on the Stanegate, near Hadrian's Wall. Northumberland. Photo credit to Peter Loud. )

Bob Crees and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  8. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Got Your Back

Pretty sure it was Brant... Also, in unrelated news, Brant won't make it into work for a few days due to nausea, vomitting, headache, fatigue, and a need to clean his home up from a number of empty champagne bottles, totally unrelated :p

Kid Kayole and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  9. Wait... i thought that task fell on me this year due to Alan's "incident" with the champagne last year?

10. Zombie_Coats

Zombie_Coats Here To Help

Wow congrats.... thats like 1 for every zombie Ive killed in the game! :p

Lol okay maybe not... but thats a nice injection of cash to grow your company. Hoping u go from strength to strength! :)

Does this mean we get another SoD dlc? :D

11. Congrats

12. Oh this is great news, happy to see this. I hope it means the franchise will live on for sure. Although I must say the competition is very tight right now. I think if your title has a chance to stand atop, you'll need to add Full campaign CO-OP, more maps, bigger open world, more customization, and more things to do. I mean it's fun to explore and collect resources, and with lifeline the multiple rucksack feature is really nice but after a while it gets boring, once you build everything and have a shit ton of ammo, it's like: " now what? Need to keep the playability going, by allowing players to move back and forth to other towns, other maps but keep their stuff, characters, vehicles, etc.. Also changing clothes, modifying vehicles, more vehicle options, weapons, crafting, base décor. All of this will go a long way and will keep up with the competition. heck Throw in a basic but versatile build mode like the one they use in the Sims games. I have so many ideas for games I go crazy, thanks for reading and good luck.

13. Yall Deserve an appreciative video:D

14. Zombie_Coats

Zombie_Coats Here To Help

"Those things are zombies?!" lol

Nicely done! :D

15. thehelpman

thehelpman Starting Off

Finally i can sleep now :rolleyes:

16. Tsewe

Tsewe Here To Help

This is all thanks to you, UL. You diserve it! You've done an amazing job with this game.

If you'll work on a next title, I just hope you will not forget the main fanbase - unlike other triple A companies... Please do not forget us, because we will never forget your awesome work in the very beginning :)

Hey Amelia, is there a way to get the video background image as a high res desktop background somehow?

17. [​IMG]
    Well Done guys, great news! :)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  18. Jsnazz

Jsnazz Here To Help

it would be 10x better if you include every screenshots for those participated within your video :)

19. That's great! I mean... it doesn't suck?

But seriously, gz. Started playing Breakdown again the other day. Got to level 9 when I noticed it was 6 am and the sun came up...

troy pulcifer and XzerothreeX like this.
  20. choppi

choppi Famous

Very late but congratulations and thoroughly deserved. Pay rises for all!! Sadly I can not play your wonderful game anymore as my THIRD xbox died but hopefully in the future I will get your next project.