Ultimate zombie items, customations, etc of everything associated with them

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Thomas Owens, Sep 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. like being able to take items apart and use them on your weapon ,ride ,etc. fix broken buildings , make connecting underground tunnels, repairing broken vehicles, electronics, exp a train how useful that would be you could use it for transportation or turn it into a war train with armor and mounted guns. stuff like this would bring a whole new era of zombie games .

XzerothreeX, Del44ZSlayer and Vers like this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

@Thomas Owens - Welcome to the Forums. I am all up for some customisation within reason:)

XzerothreeX, Del44ZSlayer and Vers like this.
  3. i understand your comment i just want at least the ideas that others may not have thought of and i understand what I asked is very difficult but with today's games they receive updates and dlc's believe me i know all the process that goes into its creation i've took classes and also as a side note the game creators could build an ai unit to build parts of the game some that they can enjoy the game to for without knowing what the ai has created their are surprises that they don't know about yet just a thought.

4. please think of the ideas that could be possible before voting please

5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I do understand what you mean and would indeed like to see a train being used as a Home Base, but when I respond to any threads like this, I tend to think in a RL scenario. Surely a convoy of 'Upgraded' vehicles would be better than an 'Armoured' train?

I did vote for customisation:) But like I said above, being able to customise something within the concept of a ZA or indeed any world wide apocalypse.

XzerothreeX and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  6. see you came up with an idea using the theme that's what i wanted please think of more nothing no idea can be bad with some modifications and editing to every idea right?

7. one of my vehicle mods would be blades covering the vehicle with rotation of blade sharpeners behind each one to keep them sharp and remove debris what do you think ?

8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Have you ever seen the damage a body can do to the front of a normal car? Hitting two Zeds and your car would be 'Totalled' - Forget the wheels and consider something at the front of your vehicle.

Backpacker Lee and XzerothreeX like this.
  9. Shady Allie

Shady Allie Got Your Back

the ability to unload ammo from a weapon would be most welcome.

10. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Oh yes, that would be VERY handy indeed :)