Undead Light

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Dec 7, 2013.

1. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

Aww I wish I had special powers.... :(

2. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

You're a Jedi remember, using force powers and wielding a bad ass light saber!

3. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I have special powers. TRANSFORM!

Attached Files:

4. Seems appropriate to post here, wonderful theme however, on the 'Your Account' pages when there is a header word(s) for what each bit is such as Messaging Preferences you cannot see the words unless highlighted against the default light skin which needs addressing. Sorry if mentioned before but new to the forums!

Attached Files:

5. WhisperFire26

WhisperFire26 Here To Help

Yeah, I have the same thing too:

https://forums.undeadlabs.com/account/contact-details

The boxes in purple show the white text hidden on a white background and the yellow box on the lower left corner shows the lack of a stylesheet chooser that was mentioned in a previous post in this thread. (may as well get it all out in a two for one deal)

Attached Files:

6. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Ahh, after spending a few minutes, I should have continued reading the thread. So for now, only people with special powers can have the Undead Light...

Oh well, at least I'm in the same boat as the regular non-powered folks ;)

7. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Actually Undead Light is the default version. :) If you're seeing greys, whites and light greens, you're on Undead Light. Eventually when Jeff isn't so pants on fire busy, he'll do an Undead Dark.

8. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

How would you describe the taste of Undead Dark? I hope it's comparable to the blue Chimay...

More seriously though, may I politely request that both iterations of UI have a distinct color for Links so that they are more conspicuous, please? :)

9. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I'll let the boss know of your request. :)

10. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

The request for the UI to taste like high-priced beer?

Oh...I mean, yes, thank you for mentioning the links! The links are there and working but it's nice to be able to spot them quickly considering the propensity for end-users of pages to simply browse rather than read. :)