Unlikely Workplace Weapon Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Takuro_Spirit, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

I was watching a very very VERY homemade zombie movie the other day, mostly because a (former) YouTuber/Twitch streamer I watch was in it, and partly because I was bored. I noticed a choice of weapon used in a junkyard battle was one I had personally thought of using if the zed attack while I'm at work, and would be pleased to see included in SOD2.

An axle shaft.

[​IMG]

Using the splined end as a handle, the hub end could deal some SERIOUS damage as a heavy weapon. And they ARE heavy. Powerhouse traits apply only, please ;)

Start at 36:41 (if it doesn't automatically) for the clip I'm talking about:

What other items specific to your workplace but not a common weapon in film/games have you thought of as using if the need arises?

2. NanaGamer55

NanaGamer55 Got Your Back

Oh my gosh! That weapon would do some damage

3. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

This is called a FUBAR it is used in de-construction.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  4. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

[​IMG]

Pipe bender!

5. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Rock Hammer and Zombie:)
    [​IMG]

6. NanaGamer55

NanaGamer55 Got Your Back

Hey, there are some really pointy tools that I use to decorate, I could totally spear a zed! Kinda like throwing darts maybe or they could be all caught up in the lovely icing that they would stop chasing me :p
    Icing.jpg Tools.jpg

Attached Files:

7. GEO THUNDER

GEO THUNDER Here To Help

That makes me wet

8. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

[​IMG]

9. Mercenaryman

Mercenaryman Starting Off

Although it probably wont be in SoD 2, it would be cool to see someone drill a zombie in the eye!
    [​IMG]

10. Cejao

Cejao Famous

11. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

I once saw him kill three zombies in a bar with a pencil....with a f***ing pencil

[​IMG]

12. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Those stake light things that you stab into the earth of your garden.

13. Cejao

Cejao Famous

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

[​IMG]

15. CharlieChainsaw

CharlieChainsaw Here To Help

I’ve thought of using my coworkers as weapons. Just shoving them into a horde of zombies. Does that count?

16. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

If only I could....if only I could....

LiNanMian1984, Gmutant, Cejao and 3 others like this.
  17. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Anything in my office I can actually lift and swing would only cause delay or minor damage. Only the copiers are large enough to incapacitate something like a non-pain-feeling zed, and they all weigh a minimum of 50 lbs.

At work, I'm screwed.

18. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

I do occasional Ann summers parties, so my unlikely workplace weapon would be blush inducing indeed LOL. Needless to say those particular melee Weapons would definitely be blunt! Batteries optional! :p

19. Not a weapon, but at work we have kevlar arm gloves. If it protects against this[​IMG]
    It'll protectsagainst some arm bites too.

20. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Grab one of those copiers/monitors by the cord and swing it around like a flail, you can knock some heads around, provided the cord is sturdy enough. ;)