Update on Australian release

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 25, 2013.

1. I think what stands out for me is the perma-death.
    Knowing that one wrong move while scavenging could be fatal.
    That running for your life in this game, actually feels like running for your life!

2. So state of decay cost 1600 points (bargain). 500 points= $8.25 so work that out. Now i have the new dashboard beta where things are now in $AU and it cost me $19.95. So have ppl overpaid for this game that ain't on the new beta dashboard?

3. STONEDSTONER

STONEDSTONER Starting Off

4. G'day :D look personally the the Government is F**ked -_- there really F**king Dicks and why can't they just deal with it.. i mean gamers are responsible and cleaver enough to know what it's not really and undead Labs even though i don't like Xbox.. i would say... fix it and do a Gov version lol Jokes but yea.. from what i've watched on YouTube of State of Decay i would love to have it on PC or PS3 can't wait for you guys to bring it out

with love and hugs from Australia Zombies where funny hats down here
    also sorry if i swore to much :cool: :cool: :D

5. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Welcome to the forums, Smith.D!

Microsoft is the publisher for UL, so we won't be seeing it on the PS3 anytime soon. Sorry.

See you around the forums!!

6. well hopefully the PC Version is coming out :) i will hope it dose :) but it should of been a PC version frist :)
    just saying lol :p

7. at else where Getting it :D Aus Gov Vs Rockstar sounds like Jack Thompson running the Aus Gov these days ;D

Sorry for double posting :(