Update on multiplayer

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Grism

Joe Grism Got Your Back

....I know this page is specifically multiplayer for SoD but I don't see why we are not allowed to discuss stuff about Class 4? I am pretty sure some people were discussing it on this thread.

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

There are so many threads on this topic and so many replies about it. Please do not get me wrong, I have no problems with people asking question, as the 'search' facility could be a little better, but this thread has been around since 3rd July 2013 and has 51 pages to it. I for one, tend to read all the posts in a thread before I make any comment. Okay, sometimes I miss read something, but I do try to get up to date before I put finger to keyboard:)

3. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

Well, if they didn't get the message when they read the first post, we may have to say it multiple times.
    There will be NO Multiplayer in SoD, but there will be in Class 4.

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

5. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

It was just a joke. Either way, there are still comments from people wondering about multiplayer for State of Decay. That was in no way directed at you, as you were talking about Class 4, but others were not.

6. Blackoutlantern

Blackoutlantern Got Your Back

Fair enough, then I apologise for my response.

I know it wasn't aimed specifically at me; I just assume that those I was posting with were talking about Class 4, even though there were mentions of SoD; I took them in the same light in which I was mentioning it.

7. Blackoutlantern

Blackoutlantern Got Your Back

Or to a class 4 related thread perhaps?

8. VoiD

VoiD Got Your Back

I am surprised people are so hell bent on getting an answer on the status of multiplayer. Let us some it up, UL has stated numerous times that they CUT the multiplayer and the DLC that was supposed to be multiplayer. Alot of games that are are not multiplayer such as GTA3, Just Cause 2, etc have been MODDED to become multiplayer. Now these mods were in development for YEARS, So stop asking for modding crews to somehow miraculously build a time machine to go forward into the future to when the mod is finished, then travel back in time with the finished product to offer it to you now.

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  9. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

I think certain people are responding in a manner that blatantly insults new users who may not be aware as to how things work around here, and are frequently shoving away potential new members. If it is literally impossible for a person to respond in a consistently civilized manner, they should NOT be responding at all. Of course, that's just my two cents.

10. VoiD

VoiD Got Your Back

Lol no ^ People should have the common sense to use tools such as google and using the forums search function before spamming the forums.

11. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

In this case, the thread title is very misleading.

VoiD and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  12. But no one seems to look at the rules before hand.
    Sanya should pin a thread in GD specifically for new users, and send them to the FAQ.

VoiD likes this.
  13. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I could not agree with you more Neg.

People if you are unable to be civil to new people who post questions that y'all have known the answers to for ages, don't post. Leave it to the friendlies.

14. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

And you should have the common decency to avoid threads that ask these sorts of questions, because you are one of the folks I was mentioning. Alrighty? Alright.

This is correct. The thread should be renamed to something that doesn't get an individuals hopes up.

Rules are like the Terms of Agreement. Does anyone really read them right off the back? No.

Yep yep.

15. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

I still believe this particular thread should be closed entirely, since the 'update' it's referring to— is some of the oldest of old news. A new thread would be better, with emphasis on Class4 up front and in title.

Blackoutlantern, the omni and VoiD like this.
  16. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

You're part of a dying breed, then :p

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  17. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Been here a long time, and I don't think I've ever even looked at that section of the forum :confused:

18. Some of it I found humorous.
    You should check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.