Voice lines

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by noah, Nov 1, 2017.

1. noah

noah Got Your Back

Can someone point me to a place where I can hear some phrases of the voice sets in game? Like, for example, I am debating between 2 voice sets, "HRF_Whiner" and "HRF_AdrenalineJunky", for a character I am making, but I don;t know what types of lines are in each. Is the only way to find a character in game with those voice stats? Or did someone make an archive online or is there one online?

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. QMJS

QMJS Famous

The basic voices will be the same. There are only a couple of variant lines for each voice.

If you look in the scenes, and search for (ADRENALINEJUNKIE), you'll find the lists where it has the variant lines. There are multiple lists, and some lines are used more than once, but it will give you an idea of what they are like.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. noah

noah Got Your Back

So I know i saw the scenes folder earlier, but that was when i was clearing out a mod. Unless i deleted something that was actually in the game, but i looked at my backup (which is what i was going off of, i deleted everything that wasnt in the backup) to clear that mod out, was a pretty big mod. The only things i found were a bunch of mp3's. Voice recordings, which, without the in game sounds and ambience, some sound kinda creepy. but i found it in dialog/class3/ and i clicked the sub folder HRF because that's what Adrenaline junkie is, but all i found were lines from the story. I guess that makes sense because it is the class 3.

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. QMJS

QMJS Famous

If you extracted them, they will be in \game\libs\class3.1\contentmanager\scenes.xml, or \game\libs\class3\contentmanager for story mode.

The lines will look like:
    <Line ActorIndex="0" AudioFile="class3\hrf\dx_sig_Help_hrf_srv_010_c" Emote="None" OverrideGender="Male" OverrideName="" Subtitle="(ADRENALINEJUNKIE) Shitshitshitshitshit!" TargetActorIndex="-1" TraitRestrictions="Trait.Voice.HRF_ADRENALINEJUNKIE" Variant="0" WaitTime="0.5" />

The AudioFile ponts to the mp3 file.

Bob Crees likes this.