Welcome! Intros and RL Pics go here.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Want to say hello? Feeling brave enough to post your actual picture? This is the thread to do it in.

sivadeth and Lady Zed like this.
  2. Hey everybody.

Been following Class3 for a while. The game looks very promising with a solid development team. Can't wait to get involved with this community! I anticipate it'll grow very huge, very fast.

Amelia Crasman and Lady Zed like this.
  3. RetroMutt

RetroMutt Got Your Back

Hey everybody! It's good to be joining a new forum (I'm one of the first five! Other than the people who work at Undead Lab's of course). I'm very excited for this cause I've never been part of an offical forum from the start of it! So it'll be an interesting experience! I've been following this game since they first announced it was for the xbox. I check every friday and yes I am a tad obsessive when it comes to this game xP I've spent years telling people "Man, I wish there was an open world game with zombies in it, a game where we all can just fight zombies and hold up in a building"

And my wish came true :D so I CANNOT wait for more news. I am yet to read the new Q&A but I bet it'll be great!

As for pictures? Hell yes!

551808_481072311919522_1000627440_n.jpg 320796_302922296401192_514825126_n.jpg 458880_475989279094492_1317298337_o.jpg

4. Rotten

Rotten Starting Off

I've been follow this game for abit and I'm super psyched about the new forums! Here's to growing a big community..cheers!

5. Hello guys I'm senax (Real name is Connor) and I've also been following this game for a while, can't wait to talk about this amazing game with you guys.

6. Been tracking you guys for over a year now. Can't wait for Class 4, but we have class 3 to look forward to. And it's gonna rock!
    You're going to have quite a community once you get closer to launch of class 3, and it should be massive by class 4 release!

me: UDLchief.jpg haha

7. Hi you guys! My real name is Pieter. I am following this game for a while too. I think this is going to be the first zombie game that is actually going to be great! :D

8. Hello everyone! I am very excited for Class 3 and 4. I like many others I am sure have been watching this game and cannot wait for some more news. Barbara better start running.

9. Hi, i've been following undead labs for the last couple of weeks and from what i've seen it looks really promising.
    Can't wait for class 3!!!

10. Hello everyone, my name is Marcus and I've been following the development of Class3 for quite a while now and I'm very excited to see the forums brought to life so we can start with building a community. :)

11. Hello everyone! As you might have noticed the obvious, I'm Thomas. I have been keeping up with Class 3 and Undead Labs here and there for a few months now and was ecstatic when I read that Sanya was the new community manager. She's already done a lot and kept the community just itching for more... not to mention these SWEET forums!

Anyways, here's a picture of myself... chilling on my couch with my dog
    [​IMG]

Akinaba likes this.
  12. Hey everyone! My name is John and I've been following Undead Labs for a very long time now. I've been in search of a Zombie MMO all of my life (well, most of it) so knowing that my lifelong wait for one to come out will soon be over. Can't wait to get to know everyone here within the community! :D

xtra dave likes this.
  13. Rob Crimson

Rob Crimson Starting Off

Hello, I'm Rob. As john I been looking for a zombie mmo too long. The video and Q&A's has gotten me hype for this, Through this progress have been playing dead frontier, left 4 dead 1 & 2, dead island, and resident evils. I am ready for this game!

Pic: 260672_100000002116743_1005236517_n.jpg

14. Hello fellow survivors,

Fideon here, been following Class 3 since a long time now. I hope we have some good times in this forum and that Class 3 comes out tomorrow. I'm willing to pay (with foreign currency sorry, picture of said currency included)
    1340825289525.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  15. Hi all, I've been following this game for a while and my real name is well, Dave.

16. Hey, I'm Michael, I like windfarms.......

This is the front of my head, oh and Sian my kick-ass zombie slaying girlfriend whom is forever immortalized in my fan-art next to and axe wielding me, a downed plane and a zombie priest: 395978_163866473721001_1177399236_n.jpg

Oh and here we are at Louise's house 419870_178716895569292_1754098585_n.jpg we had just eaten burgers, unrelated.......

XDDD

17. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

Hey everybody! I'm Jeff, Picture of me 3.jpg a college student in New York. I love snowboarding, writing, and long walks on the beach. (I'm only half kidding.)

18. Hello there. First I want to say that I've been following this project since like a year back, super excited about it.

I live in Sweden and I play bass guitar. My favorite piece of zombie-fiction has to be World War Z, I'm currently reading it for the third time (don't judge meeeee). Also hoping this community will grow over time!

Poison likes this.
  19. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron greets the human posters of the forums. Dantron looks forward to many fine discussions about napping & pie. Oh! And discussions about Class 3 & 4 too!:D

Cejao, Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  20. I'm Retro. You might remember me from MMOZED. Yeah. That's it.;)