Welcome! Intros and RL Pics go here.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

@WillieSea - Good to see you again:) Like Youjim said - fingers crossed 2018 will be a better year for you.

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Welcome:)

3. M33KY G33K

M33KY G33K Starting Off

How do ya' do, midudes? Some of ya'll might've seen me on the official Discord and I am indeed the dingus otherwise known as M33KY G33K on the UL Discord! I've decided it's 'bout time I created an account on here and it's such a pleasure coming meeting ya'll!

4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Well this is certainly the place to be and very good timing as we are expecting BIG news early in 2018:)

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  5. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Here is an update on my situation. The federal trade act is giving me free training to get my Microsoft MCSD certification which starts Jan 15. Last week, I had to turn a job down because they could not wait for my training to finish. Another place I interviewed for yesterday, wants to hire me immediately for a job in Missouri, but they are willing to wait until the first set of classes that have already been paid for are complete. And just today, I had another bank in Ohio contact me about joining their team. And another from Cincinnati for a position with them. Feast or famine! Hardly a nibble in 6 months and suddenly everyone is hiring. I am leaning towards the O' Fallon Missouri job. It sounds like it would be the most fun for me!

Vers, rebel36, QuarantineRoad and 4 others like this.
  6. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I am overjoyed to hear things are looking up, Willie. Here I was preparing to rescend all of my curses. Please, come to join us on SwissArmyKnife's unofficial forums. Whom shall I fear and despise without you?

Link:
    https://draakdorei.com/forums/

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

@WillieSea you had better come and find us at the Alamo. I will be really pissed if you do not

8. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

He joined today. Willie, Dhamptastic and Dantron. Made my night.

rebel36, QuarantineRoad and Bob Crees like this.
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Me Bad I guess have looked at my Home Base, before getting involved here - Its good to see that the Crisp Horder Willie has joined the Alamo

10. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I am so happy to hear that things are looking up! Congratulations on both the course and the job pings. :)

XzerothreeX and QuarantineRoad like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.