Welcome to Black Friday

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Sanya - PLEASE stop teasing -the wait is driving me Insane:)

Sabbatha likes this.
  3. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

Wait, what? "Hawkes gives Maya some privacy?" But . . . but . . . there's two of her?

MrMonst3r likes this.
  4. CazRock1

CazRock1 Here To Help

Thanks for the info.... eagerly anticipating this DLC! Keep up the great work.

5. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

Wooray, one of the picture shown Hawkes and Maya, so Maya will be in the DLC :)
    In Lifeline, can we relocate the base to a bigger area like in the normal game?

MrMonst3r likes this.
  6. Doctor Invictus

Doctor Invictus Got Your Back

Shut up and take my food/ammo!

aplusjimages, MrMonst3r and Ghost487 like this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I think we just have to one Base as shown.

8. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Geoffrey is my hero. There I said it.

Wow. I think this DLC will top the list of most agonizing wait of all time! Is it June yet?

funkyjohn5i likes this.
  9. any new cars??? any new melee weapons??? any new zombies??? any more info???

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Hige - check out the original Update in the Forum Home Page - lots of good info there:)

Jayy323 likes this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

And Hige -welcome to the Forum:)

12. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Yes, this was the Maya easter egg ;) This is where she gets some of that skill she has going in the original game!

So don't kill her or you'll kill continuity ;)

13. already reading "rucks in trucks and cars" thanks

14. thanks

Bob Crees likes this.
  15. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

Welp, there goes my strategy for only playing with random survivors . . . :eek:

LiNanMian1984 likes this.
  16. Now I am tempted to do it...

17. Kamiel

Kamiel Got Your Back

My poor Maya got ripped apart by a Big Um while we were searching a house. I tried to kill the game and log back in but it saved her death. Now I'm pissed at SOD. :p

18. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Welcome to the Forum Kamiel and Yes, its a pisser when you loose someone you like. Its like when you get to BD and do not use 'Roof Ride', who do you leave behind? It's a hard call, take everyone with you and risk not having enough stuff, or take the people that can help a new Community survive. I have never used Roof Ride and got to Level 8, before restarting BD and now I have more than the RV can normally carry, that I want to take to Level 2. I keep putting off that move as I don't want to make the decision lol

19. i have never use roof ride, on my first time using the RV i didnt know how to get people on it so i ride only with lily and eli(the one i was using) leave 20 survivor behind and 4 heroes that i like... got a little angry(only a little), but now im on level 5 with a bunch of heroes and a lot of well trained survivors. I'm thinking about killing maya

20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

That's why I love BD so much, so many variants:)