Welcome to Black Friday

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

With this batch of new info, I have one question: Where's the key to the TARDIS so I can jump forward in time 9 weeks and kick off my Lifeline game? :)

Base is looking awesome in my books. I do wonder if (and I'm expecting it will...) the chopper resupply is no longer functioning, would oyu be able to make use of the space for another facility? Or is it hardwired to the base, much like the (sigh...) dining room is to the Fairgrounds in SoDVanilla and Breakdown?

Heheh... here's waiting for the modders out there to try and port Black Friday to Breakdown :D

2. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

The Tardis is actually in use... BAD WOLF!

Blackthorne likes this.
  3. Hi UL, Hi Girls and Guys,
    Any chance we can see new kind of Zombies in this new DLC?
    Do not answer, let it be a surprise...!!

4. Dalmakator

Dalmakator Starting Off

Ah nice.

Termites are our friends.

But what about the roaches ???

5. codythepatriot1776

codythepatriot1776 Starting Off

its been a long while since ive been here, unfortunately my dreams of being in the army have been put to an abrubt hault. but now I come back ad here about this "lifeline" thing. from what I read it looks great. now I have 2 questions though, 1st when does this new dlc come out and 2nd will state of decay or a similar game be made soon for the "next gen" consules

6. Dalmakator

Dalmakator Starting Off

Apparently June.

And apparently yes .

7. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Im still hoping that we might get the Update already before the DLC Release :)
    I want those Rucks in Trucks *_*

Jakeypake and Dalmakator like this.
  8. Dalmakator

Dalmakator Starting Off

Man I hear you. Ok read you. But yea your not the only one wanting to load up ruck sacks friend.

Also be sweet if they also include the radio options in BD ie: send scavengers , go hunt zombies etc.

9. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Yeah that would be sweet *_* Maybe an Option to call for some Backup similiar to the Swat Team would be awesome too... just an Option to get some Help from the Home Base if things go bad...
    Maybe someone take a car and come to extract you or something :D

10. Jakeypake

Jakeypake Got Your Back

Maybe Maya only rocks up to Black Friday to take a nice, safe, relatively clean dump from time to time because she can't stand Trumbull's lavatorial hygiene... Or perhaps she's a ghost. God forbid if the continuity isn't fucking spot on fantastic 100%, it damn right better be or I quit life.

Joking aside, this looks fantastic, can't wait for TU5 and Lifeline! I'm psyched. The whole Maya in Lifeline thing is awesome too, can't believe it's such a big issue for some people. Her reasoning for being there is perfectly valid!

11. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Maya Torres is mine... you can´t have her... YOU CAN`T!!!

12. Jakeypake

Jakeypake Got Your Back

13. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Sure? Not Andy Pimms? :p

14. Jakeypake

Jakeypake Got Your Back

Judge Lawton preferabley.

15. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

You are Hardcore :D

TenaciousMarine likes this.
  16. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

I'll take sharkhoodie guy :D.

17. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

I take Heather LaRue then :)

18. DayZ

DayZ Got Your Back

We can't keep playing SOD or BD and finish games (my habits tend to be to clear the map) with the annoyance of not having the bug fixes delayed until June -haven't for weeks now and it's safest not to open the game until the "fix is in" - sad thing is it would be nice to play through those before getting to Lifeline. Will buy it, of course, even if it is SHORT as well as sweet - basedd on there being several ways to play and a relatively open-ended ending.

19. Hortey

Hortey Starting Off

This looks like extremely good dlc and I'm really digging the fact they are trying out new buildable areas like the ops center, latrine and ability to turn ammo crates into the ammo you use most. The only shame is that very few, if any, of these things will make it into the core game. Fiddling with the core games bases to up the slots they have or at the very least adding the new build options into the core game should be high priority for title updates in the future IMO if they aren't already thinking that.

20. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Given the timeframe left for release of the DLC I'd say that the additional facilities are very much going to be in the final release of Lifeline. These facilities - though it would be cool if they could be - are unlikely to be in SOD Vanilla or Breakdown if that is what you were referring to, but until we get updated otherwise I'd say all the new facilities are good to go.