Welcome to the Club!

Discussion in 'Undead Labs PC Club' started by Undead Nicole, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:41 PM.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Since Microsoft launched the Xbox Live Clubs, we've been doing fun challenges and setting up game nights to prep for that time when you're going to be LFG for SoD2. We're doing the same for our PC players, we're just going to host it here in the Labs forums. :)

So, first order of business - This club is for you guys. Do you have a multiplayer game that you'd like to play while we wait for 2?

The criteria is that it must be widely available and cheap. (Free is even better)

I'm creating a Roll-Call thread as well. So if you want to participate in our multiplayer game nights (night TBD) please add yourself so we can add you as friends on Steam.

To join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/YXMvKkk

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017 at 12:50 PM
    Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  2. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Thanks for the inclusion of PC players, or "Consoling the non-consolers," if you will ;)
    (Do bad puns come across in pure text? Who knows...)

Adding to criterion; is there a minimum number of concurrent players this game should have?
    2 players, 4 players, logarithmically increasing quantities of players infallibly infecting their intermingling peers with an insatiable interest in ingesting gelatinous gibs of...um...really cerebral gameplay?

3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I haven't had enough coffee to be smart enough to understand that loquaciousness Phacops. ;) Let's just say we want a min of 4 players, simply because it matches 2's requirements.

4. Pipe Bomber

Pipe Bomber Here To Help

It is frustrating that I can't like that more than once.

5. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

You want cerebral?
    [​IMG]

Bob Crees, Phacops and Undead Nicole like this.
  6. Hendo003

Hendo003 Here To Help

[​IMG]

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Whoa whoa whoa, I've been around long enough to know you've got the smarts with or without coffee! :p

Thanks, mate! I'm generally into single player games just to get my head out of work - though I do enjoy multiplayer - so I don't have the empirical backing to make any suggestions.

Maybe this helps others:

List - Online co-op, 4 players minimum - http://www.co-optimus.com/games.php

Some are gone now, some still there:
    List - Steam Games with 4-Packs - https://steamdb.info/search/?a=sub&q=4-pack

If we go with a paid one, I'll also make the not-hollow offer to gift a/some game(s) if people can't afford it. Preferably a 4-pack for maximum impact.
    Max value depends upon whether it's a game I'd actually want to play though ;)

Will iron that out after some games get chosen.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017 at 1:21 PM
    Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

must be cheap? so no Ghost Recon Wildlands when it comes out in a couple weeks? :p

Bob Crees likes this.