What happens when you get a lot of survivors?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noah, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Same here, I'll always pick any place but the church and the farm :D

Takuro_Spirit and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

Well, i dont know CoA is a cursed homebase, but i know now. What kind of a homebase that have a forest full with zeds and freaks anyway. Take 6 drone markers to clear the forest behind it the last time im there. I'll try the alamo then, thank you sir for your advice m(-_-)m

Sir, you should try the farm, it is not as FUBAR as CoA. Any reason why you choose not to stay there? Just courious. It is beautiful there and the bears its so cute :D

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

I have tried the farm a few times....just don't like it lol guess I'm picky when it comes to where I survive a ZA at :)

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

Well, each people has their own choices then. The farm become the first home i choose since i started. It is a great homebase, well, if you get used to it :D

So mr Sailor, what homesite you ussually choose?

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

When I start a fresh BD run I like to start at Savini anything after that it's STW with the Fairgrounds as a change of pace

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

Change of pace? What do you mean? Im sorry im new to state of decay sir..

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

I'll get tired of the same base like say the trucking warehouse so I'll switch to the fairgrounds on the next BD Level. To me each base can change the gameplay.... like the church it's kind of a pain in the ass death trap. The fairgrounds is a drivers base lol cause you do lots of driving.

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

Oh i got it, switching base each level..
    Fairgrounds, i stay there in several levels i think.. its heaven there, a lot of resources, right.
    But the parking lot is scary. I get pounced by feral several times there. Juggie spawn there sometimes.
    At least those tents, warehouses, barn keep your base running until the rv i think.

I have only low spec PC sir so i nevet go to marshall for stw and savini, the lag is pain hha..

For me, the farm is the most possible choice, fairground also if i want to produce something at large..

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. FreedomFighter

FreedomFighter Here To Help

Farm is great after ruck in truck update. Before that, it was a nightmare and the worst base since it is in the middle of nowhere and PITA to scavenge for resources.

10. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

You are right sir, except you cant call a scavenger option, you can actually but too much risk hhe. I think the reason why like it there is outpost placement, i got freedom to put outpost whereever i need.

Bob Crees likes this.