What is survivor cell?

Discussion in 'Survivor Cells' started by funkspiel, Jun 9, 2014.

1. I kinda get the idea that you do something with people nearby - but what do you do ...

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Funk - my understanding is that a cell are just a group of friends from the same State / Country. They cannot actually do anything 'in game'.

3. Do they do anything in real life? - I assumed it wasnt in game cause if it was it would prob widely announced :)

4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am not sure, it might be worth looking at some of the Survivor Posts?

5. I assumed it wasnt in game cause if it was it would prob widely announced

6. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

Its a Dead Idea, Before the game was released. We used to create these Cells in our country's and town, We used to meet up with each other to complete challenges set by Sanya, And other Undead Labs Staff.
    Sadly, As the game grew closer to release, They ditched it and never said anything else about it.
    Kapooya.

Vers likes this.
  7. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Maybe it will come back with the announcement of a new title. That would be pretty awesome.

8. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

I doubt it, Nobody really bothered with it.
    We all made cells, but did nothing with them really.

Misaki likes this.
  9. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

maybe they'll revive the idea some day before Class 5: World of Decay is released! :D

Undead Lori likes this.
  10. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

Its code-named Class 4 not 5 scrub.

11. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

I meant for further future project down the line, bigger scrub.
    Class 4 will be nation of decay, then class 5 : world of decay, which is bigger and reasonable enough to revive the cells! yay!

12. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

Nope. This section is dead forever.
    U.L is too busy making mobile games and remakes of the same game to do anything like this again.

13. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

No they will bring it back! I've been to the future and have seen dead things came back to live!
    Y'all just wait and see!

14. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

They have chosen to keep this section alive. Yes, they have been working on a new mobile/PC game. But to say they are busy to ever do this again is outside of your knowledge.

They just might do something "like this" again. It may not be exact, but they have done lots of stuff. From gathering volunteers for Operation Supply Drop to a fan-centered celebration back in the fall for an whole month.

15. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

How did you not go one step further?

Galaxy of Decay - Zombies in Spaaaacccee!

16. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

I was saving it for you to jump in, I saved you the spot light, see? :D

17. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

In that case. Why is this thread still up but the old Class 4 Topic Thread gone?

18. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Sanya moves in mysterious ways, it's alright, it's alright...