What Would Be Your Job In A Post-Apocalyptic World?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhisperFire26, Dec 4, 2014.

1. WhisperFire26

WhisperFire26 Here To Help

Pointless online quiz time!

[​IMG]

What Would Be Your Job In A Post-Apocalyptic World?

I got Hunter/Scavenger:

[​IMG]

(Here is the copy and paste description)

Hunters and Scavengers play a vital role in the survival of the group.

Hunters go out to look for food. They usually seek out deer, but have been known to drag bears home. Without them the group would go hungry and before long destroy itself from the inside out. They're also known to take out enemies who're deemed to be a threat.

Scavengers on the other hand search for supplies. They scout abandoned areas and empty buildings looking for anything that might help at base. Though, this description doesn't quite sum them up. These people are usually master blacksmiths and can practically make anything as long as they have the right tools.

Hunters & Scavengers usually travel together outside of base and are known to work well together. If someone were to come into contact with this weapon wielding badass and tools master, they better pray they’re not on their bad side.

Their main goal is to bring home the bacon.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

You're A Caregiver

[​IMG]
    The Caregivers are medical personnel, human resource advisors, and teachers looking to help other people.

Some Medical Personnel work in the hospital while other members treat Hunters, Scavengers, and Reconnaissance members on the outside. Travelling within teams where they are healers who operate in dire circumstances.

Human Resource Advisors are those who help survivors find housing within the base. They also go out of their way to reunite family members that might’ve been separated. If anyone in town has a problem they can always come to these advisors for help.

Then you have the Teachers who’re responsible for the younger children. They teach them in order to preserve knowledge that would’ve been lost otherwise. Teachers are also in charge of teaching their students how to fight in case of an emergency.

Their main goal is to help as many people as they can.

3. Dutchdynomite

Dutchdynomite Here To Help

You're A Chef

[​IMG]
    Being a Chef is very important in a post-apocalyptic world. They’re given the responsibility of feeding hundreds if not thousands of people. Honestly, a lot of Chefs feel they aren’t doing anything worthy of praise. Yet, they’re the ones cooking and distributing the food hunters and scavengers bring back to base. If this group wasn’t around there probably would’ve been a couple of mediocre cooks to take their place. However, these cooks wouldn’t have come up with the same genius ideas the Chefs had for equally sharing the food amongst the people. They even found a way to ration and refrigerate all of their supplies.

In the end they could’ve had cooks make the food, but they got a better deal by having Chefs who could stretch meals for weeks and months at a time.

The Chefs goal is to make sure no one goes hungry.

4. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

You're A Citizen
    [​IMG]
    Citizens live within the base and are given jobs to make their everyday lives seem more normalized.

Many of them take up jobs as construction workers and every time they make improvements more job opportunities are able to be created. They may not have primary jobs like the ones that’ve been given to other people, but they do realize they’re needed for their society to function. For their lively hood they’ll do whatever it takes to build their new home from the ground up.

Their goal is to live and make the world a somewhat better place.

5. Mad cannibal

Mad cannibal Here To Help

You're A Reconnaissance Member
    [​IMG]
    The Reconnaissance Team ventures into the world outside of the base in order to find useful information. They go after enemies whom might be a threat as well as search for info on what may have caused the apocalypse. If they’re not searching for the previous then they’re collecting knowledge. By gathering books and documents that’ll serve as history for the next generation. When asked to describe the Reconnaissance Team, survivors likely said they’re deadly, quick, reliable, and definitely to the point. If they need to locate someone who has caused harm to their community, the person in question would be better off dead.

Their goal is to collect and retrieve any information deemed worthy of finding out.

6. Vers

Vers Here To Help

You're A Patroller

[​IMG]

Patrol is comprised of a group whom most would refer to as police. In their community they’re the ones who go out of their way to look out for everyone by fighting fires, saving lives, and looking out for danger. These people usually live on the outer skirts even though they’re more than welcome to stay within the walls. Citizens of the inner city will see small Patrol groups walking around every now and then. They’re known to stop and help even if it’s just to get a cat out of a tree or fix a window.

Though, their true goal is to fight off anything that might bring harm to those they’ve sworn to protect. Anyone can apply to be part of Patrol, but only the most dedicated and honorable people will become part of this team.

Their main goal is to make sure no harm falls upon the survivors.

7. Hunter Scavenger, same as WhisperFire.

Why is there never any "bandit" options in these quizzes? I mean, I'd probably go full Wilkersons and demand protection food/bullets from survivors if I met them and they weren't as well armed. Between ensuring a high quality of life for my family/friends and protecting a stranger's rights...well he'd be a good decoy right?

8. WhisperFire26

You mean like a machinist or mechanic? (I think that these would also apply to what role you would play in a bandit camp as well)

9. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Like @Vers I got the Patroller position as well, suits me I think if I got training with arms, official protocol, etc.

10. Vers

Vers Here To Help

It would definitely be my role.

rebel36, Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  11. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

Lol @ the Chef picture.

@Dutchdynomite will be feeding us people. :eek:

ilovethisgame and rebel36 like this.
  12. breakm

breakm Here To Help

We are teammates! *high five*

ilovethisgame likes this.
  13. Mad cannibal

Mad cannibal Here To Help

W00! Secret police!

Virgel and breakm like this.
  14. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Stealthy Killer... Bwa haa haa!

StealthKiller.jpg

[EDIT]
    The Stealthy killer is an expert at killing without being seen or heard. Consider them the Ninja Warriors in your group. They are the most useful tool the community has in fighting the zombie hoards as they can kill without attracting more zombies to your location. Should the enemy be other humans, they can usually complete their mission without arousing the attention of the hunted, until its too late. They can also get into area's undetected and scavenge (or loot) materials and be out before the zombies or defenders know they were there.

It takes a truly unique individual to become a part of this team. Agility, common sense and an unwavering desire to keep your own skin intact might make you a great stealthy killer.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  15. WhisperFire26

Oooh, I like that. What's the description of that role?

16. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

I edited it above. :p

WhisperFire26 likes this.
  17. WhisperFire26

Nice!

18. Dhamptastic

Dhamptastic Here To Help

You're A Team Leader
    [​IMG]
    Team Leaders are those among survivors who’ve stood out in the most positive ways. They’ve shown courage, leadership, and the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life. They’re the ones who would put their lives on the line in order to protect their team and everyone around them. Leaders can take on any job depending on their other abilities.

For example they can be a Chef, Doctor, Hunter, Etc… Essentially they can take on any job and lead a team as long as they’re capable of handling it. The role of multiple leaders was created in order to keep a single person from having too much power.

At the end of the day their main goal is to keep other survivors alive.

---------------

I think it's wrong, I'd like a bard or skald.

19. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

[​IMG]

The Caregivers are medical personnel, human resource advisors, and teachers looking to help other people.

Some Medical Personnel work in the hospital while other members treat Hunters, Scavengers, and Reconnaissance members on the outside. Travelling within teams where they are healers who operate in dire circumstances.

Human Resource Advisors are those who help survivors find housing within the base. They also go out of their way to reunite family members that might’ve been separated. If anyone in town has a problem they can always come to these advisors for help.

Then you have the Teachers who’re responsible for the younger children. They teach them in order to preserve knowledge that would’ve been lost otherwise. Teachers are also in charge of teaching their students how to fight in case of an emergency.

Their main goal is to help as many people as they can.

20. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

I also got Hunter/Scavenger.

Since there apparently isn't an option for Sniper/Medic, I'll take it.