What's Cooking? You Are. (Contest thread, 5/7/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 7, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

The State of Decay Apocalyptic Cooking Contest is here. If you can feed yourself with the world in a state of decay, you'll be one of the first to survive in State of Decay.

And if cooking's not your thing, we've got at least three more contests, including a Survival Cell Challenge, coming up this month...

http://undeadlabs.com/2013/05/news/whats-cooking-you-are/

2. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Got Your Back

3. If i show you an animal, alive, and I told you how to cook it, that's enough? For example, I have hens, but I don't wanna kill one just for the picture, so if I send you a picture with the hens in my hand, a knife, a fire made by me and the description of the recipe.. that's enough? :D

4. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

I have 4 years in culinary arts and have been hunting/camping my whole life. What do you want me to cook for you?

5. Undead Sanya

Hiramoto, if you have at some point in the past killed and carved your own chicken, I will absolutely not make you do it for the contest. Prove you have the hen and substitute chicken from the store :)

But you still have to cook something according to the rules and show a picture of the finished dish.

The rest of you: Whatever you want to cook that falls within the rules. Squirrel Tartare. Fish broiled in a solar cooker. A lovely salad of dandelion greens. Whatever! It's your apocalypse!

6. Oh, so excited for this one. *Nom*

7. seeker192

seeker192 Starting Off

rocks.jpg I made what I call a rockin' caesar salad. I couldn't find any lettuce, dressing, croutons, or bacon bits. Bon appetite.

It's an apocalypse, what do you want from me?

8. Loco Little

Loco Little Got Your Back

I can see it now..
    Epic Meal Time: Zombie Apocalypse Edition.

9. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

Teriffic. Teriffic.

10. WarPig

WarPig Starting Off

And bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips...

11. Mad cannibal

Mad cannibal Here To Help

Do other humans count as food?

(cause I can make a fake human arm out of meat)

12. So you mean as In code like code to get SoD early or for free. I will manhandle a grizzly bear for that type of prize.

13. Mad cannibal

I'm waiting for e5 to say something about pie.

14. Billy

Billy Starting Off

Damn, I live in a city. Time to visit a hospital and see what I can cook up over get well soon flowers :/

15. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

16. Joey

Joey Starting Off

My entry wins for sure
    Leaf.jpg

17. Loco Little

Loco Little Got Your Back

Looks at contest 'meh I can do without'

Access to preview code
    Access to preview code
    Access to preview code

It has begun.

18. Watch some insane fan go cannibal for this heheh.

19. Mad cannibal

Thats me!!!

20. Undead Sanya

You could make a meat puppet, but you still have to cook it according to the rules. I'm actually hoping to see some YouTube videos out of this.