What's going on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ThatChristmaskid, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

If you see Willie, ask him to come and say "Hi":)

Vers, Virgel, QuarantineRoad and 2 others like this.
  2. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Please remind the Hated Willie that there are folks who miss him around here.

3. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Contrary to rumours I'm not actually dead. Just hibernating for the new Star Wars film.

Vers, Virgel, Cejao and 4 others like this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Its good to see you:)

5. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

And you as well! People miss you around here, too! Good to see you.

6. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

+9000. I miss seeing @WillieSea around here, too, but it's awesome to hear from you @liamypoo!

Like Fabian said, it's awesome seeing you, too, @ThatChristmaskid!

I'm way behind on Mr. Robot and Walking Dead, and will one day experience the Stranger Things phenomenon, but it's cool to see you're also a Riverdale fan. Can only hope the second season is as good or better than the first.

Vers, Fabian907, Cejao and 3 others like this.
  7. Glad to be here!

I've just been busy working towards college and all of that.

And jeez, I haven't thought about max in a while, thanks for that knife in the gut Fabian ;)

Mr. Robot is absolutely fantastic, I love every second of it. The Walking Dead is mainly to see if Morgan lives or not this season, I've kinda gotten bored with it over the past season.
    I know you'll love Stranger Things (and maybe do fan art for that... that would be amazing.), and Riverdale I was so bored with until the last 2 episodes of the season. Now I'm looking forward to Season 2.

I also forgot about Black Mirror, which comes out around the 27th IIRC.

8. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Dang, man. Black Mirror is depressing. Well done show, but damn. I'm not a drinker, but after three episodes I was in search of an adult beverage.

Vers, QuarantineRoad, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  9. Panic!atSkyfall

Panic!atSkyfall Here To Help

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! By far one of my favorite shows for how much it messes with you. Love it.

Vers, QuarantineRoad, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  10. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I posted the official trailer for The Last Jedi in the New Movie Trailers thread. (along with some other movies I want to see) If you haven't seen it yet, give it a watch.

11. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

SEASON 2 OF STRANGER THINGS IS SO GOOD!!!

12. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Hi Everyone, how ya doin’? I wanted to post in this thread to let you all know what I’ve been up to for the last little while. I know I haven’t been around as much over the last year or so and I couldn’t get into the reasons for my (semi) absence during this time. But now I can let you all in on my secret…

I have just returned to the present from the distant future where I have won a great battle against the forces of evil. I can’t get into the details right now as the specifics of my mission will remain classified for nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine years. What I can tell you, though, is that those who wanted to bring about the Darkest Timeline have been thwarted. The future of all reality is no longer a wrinkled mess!!

Oh, before I forget, I have great news to share, though you have probably already noticed...

I have finally fixed my Communications Subroutine. Finally! I can now talk (and type) like a regular human without all this weird third-person nonsense. Even better, I have reactivated my Emotional Matrix. This means I will be more sociable and interactive here on the forums. And best of all, that unhealthy obsession I had with a certain type of baked good has been tempered. Hopefully now I can fit in with all you humans and become a proper member of the community.

I mean it, too. I’m going to be more involved with all the awesome things going on here on the forums. Maybe get involved with the Survivor Cells. Oh, and friends. I need more friends. Xbox Live friends, that is. We can chat online about SoD, maybe play YOSE as we discuss strategies for SoD2. Hell, I just want to get to know some of you so we’re better prepared to face the challenges that UL has in store for us next year.

I’ve been thinking about getting involved in some of the creative threads here on the forums. Maybe participate in some of the forum games or try my hand at writing some fiction.

Sooo...what have you all been up to the last little while?

Any cool new projects from Quarantine Road? Bob still giving words of wisdom from across the ocean? Zero Three, crawled through any dark, cramped, hot spaces lately? And Alan, you still being Alan? E5? ChristmasKid? Captain Baker? Muse? I love all you guys, and all you crazy forum dwellers too numerous to mention by name. And, of course, all the wonderful humans over at UL who have made all this possible.

One of the advantages of being a robot is that I can read multiple threads & posts simultaneously, while responding to other threads & posts.

Let’s just take a quick look around the forum while I type up this post. Oh, a new trailer was released at E3. Interesting, very interesting. I’ll be sure to post some thoughts on the new trailer after I watch it a few more thousand times.

And some interviews with Jeff from E3. Not a whole lot of new SoD2 information but some intriguing information nonetheless.

What’s this? A post from Jeff. What could it be about?

What?
    Sanya is leaving?
    Well, this is sad news to return to.
    I don’t pass judgement on this news; in the business world sometimes tough decisions must be made, even unpopular decisions. We can only hope that this is the right call for the future of the SoD franchise, even as we express grief for our community’s loss.

I wanted to discuss some other topics but this shocking news has caught me (me!) completely by surprise. I suddenly find that my thought processes are muddled and my vision is blurry due to a salty discharge from the corner of my eyes. I sure did pick the wrong day to reactivate my Emotional Matrix.

Sanya, I will miss you very much. You have great things ahead of you. Trust me.

My thinking parts are hurts.
    Me am not thinking properly.
    Me am is not self.
    Me am overloading.
    Me am shutting down.

Dantron’s software has reverted to a previous version.
    Dantron likes pie.
    Dantron likes Sanya.

13. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I am overjoyed to hear of your victory in the Great Battle. We missed you, and join you in the heartbreak of losing Sanya. Unit Zero Three waves to Dantron.

14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am not sure that they are 'Words of Wisdom':)

15. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Dantron my boy, you just cracked ya boy Daryl up. ;)

By the way, what is your username on Xbox?

16. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I'm currently playing Forza Horizon 3 obsessively. I'd love to go online, but I'm still a crapy-enough driver that I'd get banned in 5 minutes!

17. mystyk

mystyk Famous

Went to the west coast of Tasmania with my sister for 2 days, also went to a beach up the east coast for the day, it's "off the beaten track" and not many know about it. They have some awesome seashells washed up, of which we collected lots :)
    Other than that not a whole lot going on. Still unemployed but doing volunteering 3 days a week, and when I'm not doing that I'm playing various games such as Fallout 4, M&B Warband, Civ 5 and SoD original and YOSE. Gaming, a good time waster :)

18. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Blappleberry Pie

19. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

straight flames!!!

20. Vers

Vers Here To Help

I waited for so long, and in less than 24 hours I left myself waiting for season three