What's going on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ThatChristmaskid, Jul 8, 2016.

1. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Same here. The Mews thing kinda irritated me, but other than that, great season.

2. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

I understand. I may or may not have watched all 9 episodes in on sitting.....

3. Hold on... what the fuck?

Dantron is sociable now and Sanya is leaving...

The forums got weird.

Edit:

Your message made me tear up a little though Dantron, it's good to see you still looking out for us, even 10,000 years in advanced.

4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I am so happy that you are back. This post made me weep. Still so glad you're back. <3 You were terribly missed. Terribly.

5. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

+1 to what everyone said. I'm always glad to see a comment or like from you to know you're still alive/operational/not trapped in a timewarp, so it's awesome to check in and read this.

If you're interested, TheMuse hosts a writing competition every couple of weeks or so. Just look for "ULWPC" in the Forum Games section. We'd be happy to have you. Though we're often a couple of days late, the deadline for the current one ends midnight tomorrow. It typically only takes a few days for a new one to show up. As well, there are still a couple of RPG type threads, and you could always take a crack at putting up some fan fiction in the Zed Gallery.

As far as my projects, I'm attempting to finalize one I've been struggling with for a few weeks, but if you missed anything, just remember to check the first page of my thread where I have everything listed.

Right there with you regarding Sanya, the team, and our friends here. I share in the love, and love you, too, man. You're important to this community, and hope you continue to be a part of it. (waves enthusiastically) :)

6. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

@Dantron Nice to see you back on the forums!

7. Cejao

Cejao Famous

8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

It certainly seems a worthy cause:)

10. I spent the better part of the past week (Sunday to Sunday) hospitalized due to a staph infection in the blood, 2 days in the ICU and the rest in the general hospital wing on IV antibiotics with doctors telling me that I may need to spend another 4-6 weeks on an IV. Home now with oral antibiotics with a 99% chance that it will finish off this infection and I'll be cleared to work again; side effects of it are that I get really dizzy when staring at a computer screen (because I'm up close?) and my job requires me to be on the computer 12 hours a day...so I'm out of work for a bit.

On the plus side, the staph infection was caught early(ish) so there shouldn't be any lasting effects; I was told that if I had waited another week, I'd probably be in the morgue so that's a win? (15% survival rate)

If I did pass though, I can promise I would have returned as a zombie...or something equally terrifying, hopefully with thumbs, so I could play SoD 2.

11. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Does this also mean you can't game? Because that would be sad.

12. mystyk

mystyk Famous

This week has been unusually hot for us. Every day about 30C. We normally don't get that until Summer is almost over. It's only the last days of Spring.
    For most of it I've had hayfever so that's been no fun. I always lose my sense of taste and that's the most annoying part :(

I also gifted a copy of YOSE to a friend, as it was on sale. He seemed to be both happy and annoyed, lol. Annoyed I "paid too much." He's a bargain hunter whereas I just stick with Steam, I'm not fussed :)

13. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Wait wait wait wait wait wait....

Dantron is back and Sanya is leaving? Boy is that a doozy to the emotions :/

Also after many a cold year I finally got my hands on my own gaming PC and downloaded SOD YOSE again. Time to relive my nostalgia of when I first played this game.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  14. It's been 50/50 with the PS4 trying to game on the TV, but even watching TV makes me dizzy after a bit.

15. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Its good to see you back:) Wishing you a speedy recovery:)

16. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Glad to hear you are recovering.
    Allergies suck. Hope the season passes quick.
    Liam! Welcome back!

17. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I gave away my kitten yesterday. :( Merry Christmas (Neighbor).

My other 5 cats are wandering wondering where little Snowball is.

FB_IMG_1504855430691.jpg
    (he's bigger now)

18. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I hope you are all patched up soon, B. Mostly, I'm glad you were treated before it was too dire.
    I'm glad to see you back as well Liam. :)

19. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

I also think I'm having a midlife crisis at age 23, I bought a leather jacket....

It's dope though.

Attached Files:

20. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

@SwissArmyKnife: Really glad you didn't turn zed, and hope you're back to 100%, soon! :)

@liamypoo: Always good to see you, man, and +1 on the jacket! I never could rock leather, only cotton/denim. Guess that means I'm Sam and you really are Dean. :)