Where Were You On 11/23/2009?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Wickednewb

Wickednewb Starting Off

Watching youtube videos and came upon something about a game called Class 3, I watched then tracked the game.

2. I'm going to be honest here and say: After a 'hard day' at school, I was at home, doing nothing. Or I played Fallout 3... Something like that. Yeah. Not that amazing.

3. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  4. Bturn

Bturn Starting Off

Sadly, I don't remember. I think I was playing Assassin's Creed II.

5. Seeing as its the day after me Childs birthday I was proberly chilling very full of cake.

Sadly I must admit I hadn't of heard of this project until a couple months ago but am so excited to get my hands on it!

Keep up the good work

6. I was Work- and Homeless. Kinda SoD-Gameplay. :D

Nah just sittin in a class room and receive a higher degree of education. Senseless, i wish i had known it. But the Release of SoD should fix my 2009's bad mood.

7. brutados

brutados Starting Off

cant remember, but in 2009 i was doing absolutly nothing... so i can imagine that i was gaming, probably on Ultima Online (private server).
    But i can tell you what im gonna do next year at this date, im gonna play again and again SoD ;)

8. I was out in Alabama near Seale, firing rifles and getting them sighted -- if I remember correctly... also: eating leftover pies.

9. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

I beleive as it was black friday, my first as I had only just moved to New Mexico, I was fighting massive crowds of people for petty items that were ridiculously cheap but that I would never buy any other day of the year! After the hellish experience I met up with an old fellow military kid that I met back in England who's also half English, half American who was passing through NM on the way to Arizona. Since that day, I have done black friday shopping, online. A truly exciting story, it was only this year that I heard about Undead Labs though but I'm sure as hell glad I did!

10. I was in Kuwait going through my normal everyday routine counting down the days.

11. Playing Left 4 Dead, recovering from Thanksgiving dinner on the day before.

12. Ahh three years ago really that year sucked complete a## but on that particular day just the regular old stuff sitting on the couch playing video games

13. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

I was in MOS school for the USMC.

14. K-Man

K-Man Here To Help

Following lectures about some useless professor - I came to hear about UL a little after, something like 3 months

15. primethief147

primethief147 Starting Off

Most of the day was at school messing around (writing on the desk, throwing paper in the trash, and stuff like that). Got home played assassin's creed 2 for a couple of hours had dinner watched TV for about an hour. Not a bad day. :D

16. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Wow, I spaced on this one. That'll teach me to do a contest in the middle of a long weekend without setting a calendar alert... /shame

Random.org says the random number is....2!

McGroarty, if you're reading this, email me at sanya at undeadlabs dot com to claim your hoodie.

17. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Random.org huh...I always wondered how you did that.

18. Melychath

Melychath Starting Off

And to think, if I had only gotten here a little sooner I could've had a chance at a birthday (My birthday was 11/23/09. Yes, I am 3, and yes, I have developed unnaturally quickly) sweatshirt!

19. Deffcon_1

Deffcon_1 Starting Off

I was at my comic book store all day. Shortly after I left, around 2am, I was strolling around the internet looking things up about zombie games, as Left 4 Dead 2 had just come out and my friends and I were playing it pretty hardcore. We had gotten into a discussion about zombies and what we would do and how to survive. I came across a press release about Undead Labs and was hooked. Ive been following the game ever since.

20. Pjays

Pjays Starting Off

I actually remember that day it was a day I got stuck in a huge blizzard, I was stuck on the road for hours. Lol than I went home and played Halo 3 or something.

Sad day. hehe