WHO WANTS STATE OF DECAY 2 ON ALL CONSOLES INCLUDING THE PS4 NO MORE CONSOLEISM

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Thomas Owens, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I only have a ps4 so do a lot of people all gamers should be able to play every game whether it's good or bad in this case good game we should not have to buy another console to play great games that is a belief i trust in. where do you stand?

XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 5.47.58 AM.png

3. sc2mitch

sc2mitch Got Your Back

love the title, Nicole might not. Microsoft is publishing so you got a better chance of building a step ladder to the moon than getting it released on both consoles, come to the PC.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    andydabeast, Cejao, Fabian907 and 4 others like this.
  4. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

I'm all for it if Sony will let us play Days Gone on XBOX One.;)

5. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

And The Last of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn! I'm getting a PS4 at Christmas basically just to play a handful of exclusives. End console exclusivity now!

6. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

4 months ago, I'd have said no chance. Microsoft owns the IP. Crash doesn't run on Wii, Master Chief doesn't fight for Vita (neither does Sony...), Mario doesn't Box.

Now I see Microsoft advocating crossplay and MS-owned Minecraft everywhere. Even the forbidden realm of Apple (ewwww). And I am no longer so sure. Even standoffish Nintendo is doing Rocket League with other platforms.

At this point, it may be Sony who would more idologically against SoD on PS.

Cejao, Fabian907, XzerothreeX and 3 others like this.
  7. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Always wanted to get into those Uncharted games. Can't get used to/ reaccustomed to the tiny controller.

8. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I swear I'll drop it like it was a damn bar o' soap.
    Dropping the soap is leaving a sad dent... dent on controller too...

9. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

:eek: Lmao

10. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I do agree, it is small on big hands.

11. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

12. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

[​IMG]

13. zechs

zechs Here To Help

Only way that would happen is if SoD was independently owned and designed, contracted to other console prior being picked up by Microsoft. To which Microsoft would have to honor pre existing conditions. Ala Minecraft.

But that isn't the case. So 100% nope.

14. andydabeast

andydabeast Got Your Back

would be nice for the PS4 players but won't ever happen like others have said. I will be enjoying it on my PC at 1440p :D;)

rebel36, Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  15. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Starting Off

State of Decay 2 vs Days Gone.

Well I'm an Xbox guy, always have been. State of Decay blew my mind, I like games where you can't go on a endless zombie slaying spree. You have to think about what you are about to do, which is why I've only lost 3 people so far. I love building things my base up and the danger of finding new weapons. State of Decay 2 is the future of zombie games.

Days gone looks pretty, so does State of Decay 2. That game is an endless zombie slaying spree game. I've watched many videos on it, I'm just not into it. But I respect anyone that is able to make a game. State of Decay has raised the bar very high for all zombie and open world games.

What I'd like in State of Decay 2 is; Dirt bikes/motorcycles, be able to crouch with your gun out, prone with or without a weapon, cross bows or bows and to zoom in with your scope.

rebel36, XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  16. Zombie_Coats

Zombie_Coats Here To Help

As Bill Gates would probably say and I paraphrase...... 'Youre missing another option here - YES' ^^ o_O

@OP (and all PS4 owners for that matter)... I would have more sympathy for your cause if The Last of Us was brought to PC! :)

17. I don't care what system it's on as long as they don't do it for the console and then make a crappy PC port.

I agree with Zombie_Coats... we'll give them SoD2 if they give us The Last of Us, The Last of Us 2, and Days Gone.
    Seems like a fair trade. ;)

Bob Crees likes this.