Who's your breakdown team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A BROUHAHA, Sep 16, 2017.

1. mystyk

mystyk Famous

Had to start a new game, due to editing files, and I currently only have 4 people. Last level spawned all the useless ones.
    My characters don't have random names (in the characters file they have a name set so I use that and delete the rest).
    Current 4 are Gurubani, Aaron Felder, funeral director with a beanie and army medic guy.
    Army medic girl spawned at the start of this level but i can't stand her so won't recruit her. I don't need her moodiness in my group.
    I'm still doing unlocks so will need to recruit some 'expendables' to unlock some of the more interesting ones.
    I can't remember how to get a few people as I'd previously only been playing the original, not YOSE.
    I'm on level 3 so have plenty of time.

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

SitRep - I have one Loyal Enclave up near the Fair Ground, not far from the 'Grave Yard'. I am still trying find a 'decent' survivor to take on the RV as my sixth seat- I am looking for a dual skill - Medic / Construction - Leadership / Fitness etc - I do need a Leadership person, having recently lost mine to a dual Feral attack:(

The last Enclave I brought in, was from the Church and it was not an 'easy' enclave to recruit, especially when I drove up to unload some unwanted equipment.

I currently have an Enclave up at Mt Tanner asking for help and some Scavengers near the Fair Ground Home Base. Now I have never had 'Scavengers' in that location, is it an 'Easy' mission or not?

3. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

My team was:

Alicia Hawkes: Leader, assault Rifles expert

Kilo: Second in command, shotgun expert, horde clearer

Vince: Sniper, surveyor,

His Holiness Sergeant Kelly Eldridge the 3rd, fucking Esquire: Horde/Juggernaut clearer, Assault Weapons expert

Army medic, construction expert, sprang shirt: Medic, pistols expert

Walter Degrasse: scientist, scavenger expert, bladed weapons expert.

Lily: communications, relaxed expert. (All I mostly get are events of her getting high, or drunk, or forming a band)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    GEO THUNDER, Vers and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

20170922092647_1.jpg
    So far I have my Support Leader
    20170922092749_1.jpg
    and my main Leader

5. Terrafutan

Terrafutan Got Your Back

It's been a bad day at the office. Will be starting my BD team again after losing full spec Diane to a feral tag team, full spec KC to a feral tag team and full spec Walter to a feral and 6 army Zs (Walter after riding over a pebble and flipping my massively heavy SUV over into a propane tank)

Got to love rage quit days like these. Alicia and Kilo will have to hold the fort as SHG is out missing as usual.

Edit: And an hour later all is forgiven, I've found Gurubani and Sam. All is not lost....

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  6. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Goodness, those feral tag teams were hungry for your team today, I suffered the same fate for Gurubani not too many levels ago, 2 silent as the grave ferals streamed into the warehouse I was searching essentially cutting off my retreat. This is when I wish all my nimbles had spin kick instead of sweep as my cursed cop has spin and just knocks ferals on their butts and instant kills them! I soo understand rage quitting though LOL. Iv done it plenty!:mad:

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. FreedomFighter

FreedomFighter Here To Help

Eric Tan. I always choosing him as the main hero. The rest can be anyone that doesn't cause serious incidents in my household. I'll take in anyone if i play faithfully. If i play min-max for the win type, i just kill off anyone without expertise.

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Erudain

Erudain Here To Help

My last BD fresh start (was like 3 months ago) I did a purely army team. Hawkes, Kilo, Eldridge, Erik, Montressor, Army medic girl......but then I got bored because that group felt way to OP with their extra abilities.
    Perhaps I'll drop Army medic girl next time to at least have the challenge of not having a medic.

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Sit Rep - I have still to find a survivor with the 'Leadership' trait, however I do have a couple of Loyal Enclaves and there maybe one there.

So currently have -

Royell Vincent
    Doc Hanson
    Mickey Wilkerson
    Pastor Will
    Quentin Barnes
    KC Winters
    Ondrej Martinez.

SonnyJim and Vers like this.
  10. osamaclees

osamaclees Here To Help

marcus (hero) (blade/focus aim)
    amelia crassman (hero) (blade/focus aim)

Genisis (sprang shirt girl, Braggart, Army Medic, Electrician, Eagle-Eyed (medic & tools, nice)) (rifle/focus aim)
    holden (Daydreamer, Funeral Director, Born Leader, Played Golf, Trumbull Local. hes my counsellor but he pisses me off lol as hes always in a dick mood.
    will swap him as soon as find that team mom thats Born Leader, Trumbull Local, Teacher , Online Shopper. never seen her yet) (rifle/focus aim)
    amelia (Problem Solver, Accountant, Played Golf, Nimble) (blade/focus aim)
    caitlyn (Team Player, Enjoyed Camping, Liked to Travel, Nimble) (blade/focus aim)

have all skills covered, 4 warriors to use. 2 with powerhouse 2 with nimble, and amelia and caitlyn have excellent mood modifiers (as does marcus too and amelia crassman and genisis never seem to be a hassle either)

marcus and caitlyn do all the work with the 2x amelias as back ups when they tired

SonnyJim and Bob Crees like this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I tend to use my 'Power House' people as my 'Work Horses', only cause they can carry more, when I want to dump stuff on Enclaves (I try to reduce the time I spend driving around). Ondrej Martinez ( mentioned above ) is 'Power House' and I am trying to get him a 'Nimble' status, BUT I am not sure whether there is enough unexplored areas on my current level to achieve this.

SonnyJim likes this.
  12. osamaclees

osamaclees Here To Help

ja me too, though also for their lethality
    powerhouse with blade speciality just slaughters, caitlyn with nimble isnt as powerful as the powerhouses but much more fun to use
    (and all my team except for the heroes have been on my team since level 1)

how do you get nimble status on someone who doesnt have it? or have both powerhouse and nimble?
    do you play on PC with mods?

13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am not playing with any mods. I am just searching places and slowly the Wits bar increases. I may well have confused myself, as I am trying to get Martinez as 'Ninja', which I presumed was the same as 'Nimble'?

SonnyJim likes this.
  14. osamaclees

osamaclees Here To Help

ahhh right no, nimble is the trait that gives your survivor the reflexes skill, in which you can do the heel kicks with (spin kicks) and also have greater stamina regen

15. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Ah okay:) Well Martinez has lost his place on the RV (for the time being) as I found Carl Parson the other day, so now have some as a 'Leader'.

SonnyJim likes this.
  16. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Update

Lost Carl Parson the other day - I asked for a 'Scavenger' and it was attacked by creatures unknown:(

I have also noticed that at some point KC Winters is no longer with me:(

However on the plus side, I have found Marcus in an Enclave and just need to get their loyalty (One more Mission should do that)

SonnyJim and Sailorwolf like this.
  17. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Marcus is a beast I use him as the leader when I'm just playing around. But the run I'm doing now is a non hero so we left him behind :p

20171005161128_1.jpg

Not the sharpest tool in the shed (dim bulb) but he can grow and cooking yummy food for everyone. So my random survivors super 6 goes like this
    Ana - Leadership/Counseling
    Daisy - Leadership/ Tough as nails
    Cayden - Cooking/Horticulture
    Elsa - Medicine
    Malia - Fitness/Reflexes (Ninja)
    Abigail - Powerhouse (Reaper)

They are about to move on to level 6. The game rules are no Heroes, all team members must be picked before level 3 and if at anytime one of the super 6 dies it's game over. Last time I made it to level 9 :) But then I fell off a cell tower and landed on a feral :oops:

SonnyJim, spacemousetw and Bob Crees like this.
  18. There are two types of characters. Walter Degrasse and cannon fodder.

SonnyJim, MrsFish and Bob Crees like this.
  19. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Sit Rep

Now have Marcus as part of the team.

Lost Pastor Will and Diana Montrose:(

Have found Walter in an Enclave:)

SonnyJim likes this.
  20. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Got Your Back

I love Royell just for his voice - reminds me of some Chris Rock/Dave Chapelle hybrid :)

Commiserations on losing PW but Walter should be fun!

My current team is fairly quiet at homebase but suited for my points run - Gurubani, Cursed Cop (mine named Zander!), PW, Ray, Doc and Walter. The last 2 seem to keep me busy with missions.

I had Amelia for a long time but left her behind for Marcus just to change colours, lol. Then after training him up nicely the next level I found Gurubani so I had to leave him behind without saying goodbye :D

Love reading about all the different teams you guys have been playing with.

Bob Crees likes this.