Xbox 1 YOSE: Content Update 3 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

You probably noticed that you had a 3.7 gb content update today for State of Decay: YOSE. :)

We did not put 3.7 gb of content into the patch. Basically it means that they had to push out nearly the whole game in order to patch in our files.

This is what we fixed -
    • Fixed an issue which broke the Zombies Killed leaderboards. You should now see more realistic stats.
    • Fixed a DLC issue where Gurubani was not being awarded if the user also installed a preorder knife. You should now see both your pre-order knife skin AS WELL as Gurubani in game.
    • Stole one bullet from Maya as her rifle started with 6 bullets instead of the maximum 5 that her rifle could hold
    • Removed a duplicate set of the Construction Expertise icons and descriptions as they were appearing twice in the journal
    • Removed an extra line break that could show up on the Post-It note in the journal
    • Fixed a crash that could happen when someone had all six special outposts in Lifeline
    • Removed debug text that appears when in dialog with Lily
    • Swapped out a CLEO DMR rifle ammunition icon so that it now uses the correct icon
    • Fixed an issue where Vienna Cho would start using Alan’s portrait if the player died while disarming the nuke
    • Fixed an issue where rucksack materials were spawning at incorrect locations when the player imported a save (ex. ammo being looted from gas cans)
    • Fixed an issue with loot distribution where users would receive less than the normal amount of loot game wide if they imported a save
    • Fixed an issue where all CLEO drops were showing up lootable and invisible upon importing a save
    • Fixed an issue where players could have their save data erased by playing a game while there was no profile signed in and after dismissing the sign in prompts
    • Fixed an issue that stopped players from earning achievements for hero unlocks if they imported a save game that already had those heroes unlocked
    • Fixed an issue with the challenge reward respawn timer taking 72 hours to reset instead of 6
    • Fixed a crash when players attempted to “repair” an empty weapon slot in the supply locker
    • Fixed the bug that was causing combat skills to switch with each other. Example : Spin kick was executing as Low Slice.
    Thank you all for your support and patience while we got these issues fixed!

2. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Yes!!!

3. Antediluvial

Antediluvial Here To Help

Will the weapon icons be fixed in the next content update? I noticed the M60E4 has the weapon icon of an M249, the M249 has the icon of an RPK, the M&P .45 (MiLe .45) has the icon of a P228. This is in all three modes.

4. CharlieChainsaw

CharlieChainsaw Here To Help

Did you address the frame rate and choppiness issues on Xbox One?

Law Law, jpsled and higgyx101 like this.
  5. A Vault Dweller

A Vault Dweller Got Your Back

i installed the update, hard reset my xbox multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and dlc multiple times and my preorder knife is still not showing up and the leaderboard stats are still not accurate

Fabian907 likes this.
  6. Antediluvial

Antediluvial Here To Help

Finished downloading the update, Alicia Hawkes and Kilohana Young still have the wrong models in BD. Alicia is a man and Kilo is a different dude.

7. Dave YZF

Dave YZF Got Your Back

Things you may have caused after trying to play it today. Bloody awful frame rate that was worse than before. Teleportation when I'm trying to kill zombies in marshal and mid swing end up half way across town. Huge amount of lag likely due to piss poor frame rate while driving. This is really annoying now guys love the game but fix it once and for all and stop solving problems by making more.

higgyx101 likes this.
  8. CharlieChainsaw

CharlieChainsaw Here To Help

My update will not finish! It's been HOURS!! Literally 10 hours! It's stuck at 99%.

Update: I just checked and it finally updated. Played for 10 minutes, and the frame rate/choppiness is 10 times worse now than it was before. It's unplayable for me.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  9. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Like this guy said

higgyx101 likes this.
  10. Dave YZF

Dave YZF Got Your Back

Been playing lifeline for a few hours now. Still a problem with the lighting changing and being pitch black at night to the point you can't see a zombie right in front of you. M249 and m60 both have the picture of the rpk so that wasn't fixed. Voices have gone funny as maya sounds like deep voiced black man. On the plus side the game DOES seem to run smother on life line and I've had no survivors that have stood lifeless or had phantom deaths which is nice.

higgyx101, Antediluvial and Fabian907 like this.
  11. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I'ma die if Class 4 fails! XDXD

12. Undead Nicole

@Mr.Atoz let me know earlier that this seems to work really well with clearing up any last bit of glitches. Try it -
    • Settings -Blu ray/Disc- clear persistent memory - repeat 3 times
    • network - advanced setting - alternate MAC address - clear

13. vCliint

vCliint Starting Off

nice patch! what about zombies going through floors or doors?

higgyx101 and atuqshaman like this.
  14. Bang! And here comes the last question for the million dollar prize! And the answer is...

Zarathustra and higgyx101 like this.
  15. vCliint

vCliint Starting Off

12 years from now?

Zarathustra likes this.
  16. Seems to be Nicole should use a help, let's call someone from the dev team :)

17. ArcherBird

ArcherBird Got Your Back

*Spoiler Alert*;):)

18. Undead Nicole

Subsequently, these are also the patch notes for the Steam Client Update that went out a few weeks ago.

19. higgyx101

higgyx101 Starting Off

So moods being stuck and zeds walking through walls is not fixed which in turn makes it very difficult at breakdown lvl 12 because my ppl ate just running away or perma sick or tired. If these were fixed it would then be playable for me moods not changing just kills it for me.

20. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Facilities are still working... survivors being sick or tired isn't part of the mood bug. If you have an adequate number of beds, medicine resources and an infirmary those status ailments will wear off in time.