Xbox 1 YOSE: Content Update 3 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 1, 2015.

1. higgyx101

higgyx101 Starting Off

Been playing this game since it was released on xbox360 the moods were never this bad i know exactly what to do i have been through it all. When someones sick they lay in the infermary not dissapear an go on anothr mission lol if you think this isnt an issue thats fine but it is an issue for me an its very annoying

Mattyice26 likes this.
  2. Lukebazz91

Lukebazz91 Here To Help

I know this isn't relevant but does any know of or have a list of all the cleo weapons?

3. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Again, a survivor's mood isn't the same as being sick, tired, or injured. The former is improved with missions and delivering rucksacks. The latter is improved with facilities. The mood bug has been reported for the new hero characters in Breakdown. If you are suggesting that those same characters (or any other characters) aren't recovering from status ailments at all, that very well could be a different bug entirely— and should be handled as such.

4. higgyx101

higgyx101 Starting Off

Umm the mood bug is an issue an perma sick an perma run away is another bug so if you need to seperate these bugs to make you sleep at night thats fine with me but none of what you are stating helps the issue i am not the only person reporting these issues but im done stating my issue to someone who cannot fix my issues

5. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Come on guys, it's like SoD now, this is our morale.

6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Well gentlemen, that wasn't productive. Please remain civil. :)

We're still looking into the mood issue.

Fabian907 likes this.
  7. higgyx101

higgyx101 Starting Off

I believe i was civil i never once was rude undead nicole. I did not ask for him to be rude either.

Fabian907 likes this.
  8. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Eh, let's stop.

9. EreWeGo

EreWeGo Got Your Back

Hi Nicole, sorry, I'm confused - I thought this update, (patch 3), hadn't been released to PC users yet? The last update I can see on the Steam Store page is:
    - Fixed an issue on imported save games that was causing the incorrect rucksacks to be looted from specific supply loot locations (finding boxes of ammo from gas cans)
    - Fixed an issue on imported save games that caused Cleo drops to spawn as invisible
    - Fixed a bug with several achievements that were not being awarded to the player when the criteria was fulfilled

Is there a *rough* ETA on any upcoming patch for the Steam version?

10. Undead Nicole

Yep, same Content update. :)

I do not have a date for future content updates. I'm sorry.

11. Thanks a lot UL. Thanks Nicole.

12. Zombie bait

Zombie bait Starting Off

When will you be sorting out the skin models for the lifeline hero,s on breakdown which have changed due to this update which yours knew nothing about

P.s now I cannot install lifeline thanks undead labs

When are you going to fix your broken game ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
  13. Undead Nicole

14. Zombie bait

Zombie bait Starting Off

I never bought it on disc I downloaded it I also bought the game and all the dlc on the Xbox 360 the thing is I was really looking forward to playing the heroes out of lifeline on breakdown but now they have changed skins this is the main issue I will not download the updates because of what people have said. If I went and bought a faulty item from the shops I would get my money back all I want to know is when the issue people are having will be fixed like many people have stated this is spoiling the enjoyment out of a really great game which yours have made

higgyx101 likes this.
  15. CharlieChainsaw

CharlieChainsaw Here To Help

I too have the digital copy and constant frame rate/choppiness issues. They are even worse since the update. The gameplay actually freezes now! It seems that the digital copy has all the glitches/bugs. It's unplayable for me now.

higgyx101 likes this.
  16. Zombie bait

Zombie bait Starting Off

I did not download the update but it has changed the skin on the heroes from lifeline

17. Genious

Genious Here To Help

The skin changes were probably due to the 5/27 update, which caught UL by surprise as they sent in an update that was supposed to come out as a whole package and Microsoft released 1/3 of it early, more specifically the section affecting Lifeline. That screwed up textures for cars and skins, and possibly had something to do with people not being able to play Lifeline. The new update is the other 2/3 of the update that the first one SHOULD have included as a whole package, the parts for Breakdown and the Core game.

If your game is not working anyway, what do you have to lose by updating?

Angel Defender likes this.
  18. Zombie bait

Zombie bait Starting Off

I have got lifeline working again but I never downloaded any of the update I am annoyed because undead labs have said nothing about when they will fix it or if they can

19. Antediluvial

Antediluvial Here To Help

My LL skins in Breakdown are still messed up, I'm not mad, I know these things happen, just wondering how I can fix it. I've tried all of the fixes Nicole has thoughtfully provided in the Workarounds thread, none seem to work.

20. Undead Nicole

You may have to start a new game. Let me get someone in here who knows how to do this better than I. :)