Xbox 1 YOSE: Content Update 3 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Okay - CPH says - To download the rest of the update. You may not have explicitly chose to download the update but the X1 will download stuff in the background automatically, so sounds like you have part of the update and need the rest.
    Okay try this. Finish out your level with the current characters. Then start a new level with a different Lifeline character and see if it jogs the system into getting them all corrected.

Sadly what happened was that CU3 updated in parts and not as a whole so your files got corrupted. :( I apologize for that. It wasn't the best execution and we learned a lot from that process. :)

Antediluvial likes this.
  2. EreWeGo

EreWeGo Got Your Back

Hi Nicole, sorry - maybe I didn't word my question well, or I've misunderstood your reply, (apologies if I have), so could you clarify, has "Content Update 3" also been released to PC/Steam users? It's just that I can't see any mention of it in the Steam Store/Announcements/News etc, and no mention in the forums either?

Yellow likes this.
  3. Antediluvial

Antediluvial Here To Help

Will do, I'll report back with what I find. Thanks Nicole!

Undead Nicole likes this.
  4. Undead Nicole

Yes. It was released a few weeks ago before we had patch notes. I apologize for that delay. Please do let me know if you see something in these notes that is still broken within your PC client.

5. Pretaining to the issue with unlocking acheivments for hero unlocked related to Importing Saves, how are we going to be getting the achievements if the heros are already unlocked? I have unlocked all heros, and I had the achievement before this update, but im still missing several achievements that are impossible to get because I already have those heros unlocked. I tried to unlocked the Kill 5 Bloaters while starting a new game on breakdown of level 7. Killed at least ten, no achievement. Then I had tried to Go out in a blaze of glory on the same breakdown, and did not get the achievment for that one, either.

It says in the patch notes the issue was fixed, however, how was it fixed? There must be something im missing here, or it hasnt been patched. I made sure the patch was installed correctly, as well, as that seemed to be an issue in previous posts here in this thread. Is there anybody else still having this specific issue?

SangesTheLurker likes this.
  6. Brundolar

Brundolar Got Your Back

I have been waiting to unlock some of these achievements also. Since the update, I tried to unlock some of them. I am running on 1.0.12. I have tried restarting a new game and am unable to unlock The Sacrifice 'Go out in a blaze of glory on BD level 1 or higher'. I have the same issue with any other Breakdown achievements (pertaining to Hero Unlocks) that I had previously unlocked on the 360 version. Achievements tied to Heroes I hadn't unlocked on 360 version have been awarded correctly.

In addition, I still cannot use the Avalonian and Gurubani DLC at the same time. I deleted the Gurubani DLC and began a new vanilla game. Avalonian showed correctly. Saved and exited. Installed Gurubani DLC and launched my game. No Avalonian showing.

Is there a step I am missing to get these both functioning at the same time?

SangesTheLurker likes this.
  7. EreWeGo

EreWeGo Got Your Back

Thanks for the confirmation Nicole :)

8. Undead Nicole

We are still working on reproducing the achievement issue in house and getting a finger on what is happening there. Hopefully I will have some information for y'all soon on that.

Cejao and SangesTheLurker like this.
  9. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

Many bugs from the original state of decay still present, as well as some new:

- Zombies clipping trough fences, floors, doors and walls
    - Zombies and NPCs stuck at weird places
    - Zombies that are laying on the ground magically stand up at the speed of light(no animations) when you get near them
    - Characters instantly flying trough the air as soon as a car flips over
    - Cars flipping over with extreme ease
    - Dialog lines and story missions being skipped and/or out of order
    - Mood Bug(Characters being stuck with the "ran away" mood)
    - Non-persistent terrain and objects(Why do barricades on windows, traffic sings, window glass, etc, resets to its original position/form every-time we log in and out of the game?) NOT NESSESARLY A BUG BUT STILL SHOULD BE ADRESSED

Cejao and EreWeGo like this.
  10. So the load time when changing characters was not fixed whats the go with that at the moment

11. CharlieChainsaw

CharlieChainsaw Here To Help

I was playing Lifeline last night, and my car kept driving thru zombies like they were ghosts. Out of nowhere. I couldn't hit any zombies with my car at all. I just stopped playing. Is this a known issue?

Genious likes this.
  12. Morgannwg

Morgannwg Got Your Back

I've had this happen. I've also had it happen in melee.

Genious and Cejao like this.
  13. Mattyice26

Mattyice26 Got Your Back

Will there be any more updates for the 360 version?

14. jpsled

jpsled Starting Off

Dont think I'll be updating the game at all. I assume that there is no way to uninstall all of the updates if you have it on the xbox one ?

To have no date on fixing the bugs that were supposed to be fixed does not look promising.

I wish Framerate drop was a priority for the team but seems like it's not :( Such a real shame. How am I supposed to recommend this game with all the bugs especially the new ones :(

As I said before, I can live with Zombies running through doors and cars flipping, only ever happened once, but dear Lord, this is an Xbox One title that runs like it's on the original xbox. Alamo area is the worse hotspot for this and that Burning house seems a real big problem. When the fire is out during the day choppiness seems to be a little better.
    I dont think I'll be playing much from now on until framerate has been sorted and the game runs like it did on the 360.

15. I recieved this update on the XB1 abd still have not noticed any changes. Zombies still continue to run through the doors, i cant earn any of my old xbox 360 achievements, and the leaderboards are still not showing accurate readings. I want to know what is going on with this crap. Its still pissing me off.

NONE of this crap worked

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Cejao and Fabian907 like this.
  16. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I see that you're angry, this isn't suppose to be a billion dollar engine that Fix all bugs. This is like their Pre-K project. They'll soon be having better engine and graphics.

17. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I have most of all of these problems on xbox1 as well. the first three alot.

Yellow likes this.
  18. This is so true, why fix all these minor issues when the frame rate is the major issue that people actually notice, tbh I was excited to see an update as 3.7 gb I thought that might actually be a frame rate fix but nope :,(

jpsled likes this.
  19. Until that just pay for a bunch of bug what seems to be won't be fixed? Should we? I think a lot of customer will avoid this studio because of the first impression. I loved the game from the first moment, but after a few hours I realized this simply unplayable because of many bugs. I tried to ignore them but than you need to ignore everything while you playing.
    I'm disappointed. I wish the best for the devs.

20. Swat zeds switched on demigod mode. They're invulnerable to melee in YOSE breakdown on Xbox One.

spacemousetw, Cejao and Genious like this.