Xbox 1 YOSE: Content Update 3 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

OMG, the first video is too much funny, I about fell from my chair from laughter

The second video is funny too cause I didn't know you could shoot Swat zombies.

Mr.Atoz likes this.
  2. Yeah the second one was more interesting. When I popped in the building they beated the zed and one of the guy shouted "let's finish off this freak". Something like this. Then I saw it's a swat zed so freak is right. It felt over first(into texture) they couldn't beat then when it popped up probably lost the helmet cause normally swat zeds has no glowing eyes. They continue beat ut happening nothing, so I tried to shoot. "Mission complete."

Fabian907 and Cejao like this.
  3. Cejao

Cejao Famous

What about the 1st video? Did you ever get it killed? I usually just execute zombies with a melee weapon.

4. Yeah, executed with melee execution. Somehow youtube cut off the video end it is originally 2-3 sec longer.

5. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

You need to execute the swat zombie.
    It is invulnerable to kick

And the second vid the chest shot doesn't work
    You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head

Cejao likes this.
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

SWAT Zombies can only be melee'd. :)

7. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron runs over the SWAT zombies. :)

ArcherBird, Cejao and Undead Nicole like this.
  8. jpsled

jpsled Starting Off

Unless you use the Mk15 Rifle ! I love that gun. Hit those Swats (even in the chest) and they 'splode'

Cejao likes this.
  9. I am not entirely sure if there any more update that had taken place but here a few that wasn't said. I was at the second place you could make a base at not to far from the church and I was sniping out a big group of zed and all of a sudden magically there was a zed that got onto the watch tower this happen twice since when can zed climb up the watch tower? And yes this was in breakdown

Lifeline I just got word there was a juggnaut that was making his way after finishing all the other zed he wasn't even close to the base and one of my people just decide it was great to go head to head with him totally getting kid by it that isn't suppose to happen when he wasn't even close to the base.

Yes I am going to keep saying this until someone in the development team listen the Ai of your people need to be fixed badly it is the same as the 360 they are very stupid they either get stuck by the front of your car when trying to get into the car or they act like they don't know where the door is. I also notice and this is also in the 360 version that it really doesn't matter if you build up each of your characters because when the AI takes control over them it doesn't let them use every single skill you gave them only the power kick and the spin kick it's no wonder they die so fast half the time and they hardly use there guns if any this should really be fixed

Are there any plans on putting more content in the game such as some of the pc mods or maybe even putting in some of the pre order weapons skins or something as well I have the pepper pack already

10. Cejao

Cejao Famous

In lifeline, get the .50 rifle from Titus Dick and everything going to explode except a juggie. give it to commander and she isnt encumbered while holding it as long as you travel light with heavy backpack :")

jpsled likes this.
  11. Hey plase uptade for PC Lifeline is bug

12. Second vid is not about chest shot. It's about 3 of them beating the zombie and nothing happens.
    Anyway, got the latest patch recently, cuz I wanted give a try after a couple month break in the game. No comment. (Lags, massive frame drops even when you look around, totally unplayable)
    Just to save myself from a lot stress I won't buy any game in the future from this dev team. Sorry but that's it. I bought this game two times for both console but it's just got worst. That's a rip-off.

Cejao likes this.
  13. Cejao

Cejao Famous

strong faith in devs requires more free swag.

14. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Did you try clearing your cache by chance? I understand that it helps. I'm sorry that your experience wasn't what you'd hoped for.