Xbox 360 Solocast Interview

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Sanya has that "voice". I can't explain it. At sometimes she can sound like a professional business worker, and at other times, she sounds like a playful comedian. It's awesome!

2. Lol very true Junior.

Grear interview you have a great voice sanya and i cant wait until pax hope we will see some great stuff showing us some new features of class 3

...........(\_/)
    ...........( '_')......................................☻...HELP!!!!
    ...../"""""""""""""\======¦¦¦¦D ------- /▇\
    /""""""""""""""""""""""\.......................... | |
    \_@_@_@_@_@_/

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  3. Is it a requirement to switch back and forth between the characters...?
    And Sanya... I think you should be eating the entire time during your next interview. "So how close are we to the release date of Class 3?" "*Om nom nom* Oh ma gerd! This burger is so good..." "<_<"
    And your voice has charm!

4. Very nice :D I can't wait to see gameplay for this

5. JAJAJAJAJAAJ the interviw guy voice remember me to the Mr.white's son from breaking bad :D XDD

SANYA WE LOVE YOU XD you are the only glimpse of information that we have

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  6. Rock on! |,,|, ^_^ ,|,,|

7. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

Nice one sanya

8. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

Its not a requirement but hell you will need it if you want to save your Favorite surviver ass

9. Bub's_Of_Monroeville

Bub's_Of_Monroeville Got Your Back

Well K, I have to!

Necropost.jpg

10. Sorry if I sound like a noob but when is PAX?

11. Bub's_Of_Monroeville

Bub's_Of_Monroeville Got Your Back

PAX Prime is at the beginning of September, and I'm not sure when PAX East is.

12. thanks sanya, good interview

13. Good interview

14. Wake up NE0

Wake up NE0 Starting Off

thanks for doing this just tuning in at work :)

15. Nice interview, sanya sounded kinda nerdy <3 :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  16. Hahaha under the table, + 5 points greetings from Russia we are waiting for the game on a PC, interviews killed :D:D

17. Everyone hates their own voice, because that is NOT the voice we hear when we speak :p

But you did good. Didn't even stumble, and answered plenty of our questions, so overall a good interview ^^

18. Fantastic interview, Answered all of my questions and then more... Fantastic job all in all.

19. Playing the first game, I can tell you, If you can accomplish this, I will buy it.