Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Any chance of getting an update on how close we are to completing the challenge?

2. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Theres an extra surprise challenge going on?

3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

We're going to announce the numbers today during our Stream. :)

4. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

Link for the stream?

5. Undead Nicole

The stream is every Tuesday twitch.tv/Undeadlabs at 1pm PDT.

But here are the numbers - 152,318,667.

Congratulations on seriously wrecking that challenge guys.

6. I think the reward for the August or September challenge should be a motorcycle. It should be like a Harley Davidson or Indian and be available via the radio menu, like all the others. That would be sweet.

Genious and DeadK9Handler like this.
  7. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

Perfect. Thank you!

8. When can be call the ammo reward???

9. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

152 million!!! Thank the gods...now I can come out of the basement and see the sun again.
    I have to say not bad indeed considering we didn't have our kindred PC or 360 players in the fray with us. Sort of like the Dwarves against the Orcs and Goblins, without the Elves and Humans.

10. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!

11. Cejao

Cejao Famous

ew, i wouldnt want a motorcycle cause your exposed and nothing to stop a feral yanking you off your bike and injuring you.

Id want to come in a tank for 500 Influence and even if it has no guns, give a a tank we can roll around in and crush stuff with ultra high durability and damage and can not roll over!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Mr.Atoz likes this.
  12. There is that. But the way I picture it is like GTA 4 TLAD stlye. While riding it, since there are no doors, pressing X would pull out a bat or something to hit the Zeds with. Personally, I would love that.

Genious and MattyDienhoff like this.
  13. Why hasn't my July challenge popped up on my achievements?

14. Kiam

Kiam Starting Off

Any news on next month challenge & reward plz

15. August is setting zombies on fire and it rewards the Fireman's Kit of weapons.

September is Back to School month and rewards a special back to school backpack skin.

16. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Still waiting for this to work.

17. Undead Nicole

18. Kiam

Kiam Starting Off

O and not to be picky but can we have more off a warning when ur doing extra events missed the ammo drop one plz

Cejao likes this.
  19. If you were playing in June, you should have gotten the ammo drop (if I recall right). If not, see Nicole's linked thread above.

20. Kiam

Kiam Starting Off

Its ok it was my fault was on early in the month like the 4th or 6th and didn't go back on or check the forums but you can bet I'll be checking every 2 days from now on

Cejao likes this.