Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

No one has it, and No one will have it

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Are these still going on? As I just got the game for our new Xbox one I'm guessing Any past challenges are over and done and the unlocks no longer possible?

Bob Crees, XzerothreeX and Cejao like this.
  3. Cejao

Cejao Famous

nope, monthly challenges are still going until this june, and then I think they are gone, but last year in sept, Nicole told us no more community challenges.

Bob Crees, XzerothreeX and Rock33B like this.
  4. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Thank you Sir.

5. Cejao

Cejao Famous

the monthly challenge for this month is to pack up and move to the next level in breakdown.

XzerothreeX, Bob Crees and Rock33B like this.
  6. curby

curby Here To Help

Anybody idea what weapon we get with the FEB xbox challenge?? Just cant find it in my locker??

XzerothreeX, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

AK74U with 65+1 drum mag I believe.

Cejao, XzerothreeX and curby like this.
  8. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Don't see a challenge for March... but I am getting old...

9. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

This... but with a horrible paint job:

[​IMG]

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I cannot get it being a PC User, I just happened to recall ZeroThree's profile post.

Cejao, XzerothreeX and curby like this.
  11. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

If you bring up the radio call list, with the 'call for scavengers' and set outpost options, then use d-pad to move to the right, the challenge rewards menu should show up under next frequency. Call it in and it appears in locker.

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  12. curby

curby Here To Help

yeh I know that but cant find the weapon in my locker, its fine maybe I have to many items in my inventory...

Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  13. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

That would suck. Last I heard, the locker cap was still in place. Got to spend a lot of influence to clear the 2x4s and pipes to free up space. It showed up as last firearm in locker slots when I called it in. Good luck.

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  14. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

If so, you should be able to call it in again on the next BD level...

15. Guys i just bought the year one edition for xbox one and ive been playing for a while now but lately its been closing out the game by itself sometimes when im driving or when im walking around. It could happen 5 mins in or like a few hours in. Idk what to do could anyone help me?

16. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Controller losing connection, maybe? I think I had a similar situation with rechargable batteries dying on me.

Bob Crees, Cejao and Hendo003 like this.
  17. I think that was the problem cuz i bought a new charger pack and its been letting me play without closing out now

XzerothreeX, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  18. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Glad it is working out for you. :)

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  19. Darth_Necron

Darth_Necron Got Your Back

id just like an opportunity to get the missed challanges seem a shame that they cant be redeployed in a random order after june as its content that shouldnt be missed out on or at least released as a add on bundle on xbox store or steams equivalent.

i for one dont mind paying for things that help a already great game greater and giving udl some extra cash to go towards soad2's development and if their already coded into the game then i dont see this as unreasonable tbh and i would like to think and hope the dev team would agree

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017