Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

You can't get past rewards retroactively, but we keep spinning up the same ones each year, so you have the opportunity to wait til that month rolls back around. :)

Del44ZSlayer and XzerothreeX like this.
  2. GoodShotJansun

GoodShotJansun Got Your Back

Good to know. Means I'm not finished with the unlocks.

3. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Thank the lord!

Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  4. Del44ZSlayer

Only just got the school backpack as i missed out last September for various reasons! Needless to say my nimbles now look sweeeet, and im over the moon! :p

MonPrinCyCLoPe and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Del44ZSlayer

Can i just ask @Undead Nicole does that mean the other challenges i missed like holiday pie, piggy tow truck etc, will i get a shot at those too?

6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

You should be able to, Del.

7. Del44ZSlayer

Ohh i do hope so as iv no plans to stop YOSE once SOD2 comes out! I love it waaay too much lol :p

8. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I was against using them on my people at all, as they look pretty weird. The benefit is the weight. They are considerably lighter than the standard big pack.

9. Del44ZSlayer

Oh, really? I hadnt noticed the weight difference! I was too busy admiring them running around with a smiley face (sort of) on their backs :p

Im just praying i can get the holiday pie, piggy towtruck and suppressors call in one as these are ones iv seen people calling in ALOT! esp the towruck, who wouldn't want a truck with piggy ears that goes "scow-weee.scow-weee"? :p:D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
    Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  10. oh man.......a unique and hardest challenge in sod2.....called MonPrinCe!!!!
    i will get crazy instantly!!!!

11. Del44ZSlayer

Can I just ask (and apologies if I missed it in another thread, I did look), Iv just noticed I don't seem to have the all the Xbox community challenge rewards that most have even though I participated at the time? I have the ammo drop, but no other resources drops, ie: fuel drop etc? I believe medicine wasn't completed, but the fuel definitely was? I'm unsure what the other Xbox community challenge rewards were, however I just wondered if anyone can clue me in please?

Bob Crees, SonnyJim and XzerothreeX like this.
  12. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

The Monthly Challenges (just you) are recycled month to month, and continuing.

The Community Challenges (all of us for common goal) ran for 1 year, then did not get renewed by Money$oft. These are dead. Sorry! I never got any of them either.

13. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Got Your Back

I'm kinda in the same boat ... I had the PC version from the very beginning but not the xbox version, so I missed out on the Community Challenges like ammo & fuel drops. Since late last year though I have been collecting the monthly rewards after buying the xbox version, I have indeed received the Piggy truck and school backpack - not sure about the pie though.

14. Del44ZSlayer

Pie is November it says, complete 5 sieges in lifeline if I remember correctly? This month's starting yesterday is kill 200 zombies with blades to get special bladed weapons.

Bob Crees, SonnyJim and XzerothreeX like this.
  15. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Got Your Back

Ah ok well I guess I started in December then, couple more monthlies to look forward to then! :)

Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.