Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

Brant's definitely a gun guy, so I know he knows it's possible

Han solo likes this.
  2. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

All of these challenge unlocks are permanent correct? Like the peppers pack? You can get them in each new game forever?

P.S. to steal a line from McD's"I'm lovin' it" lol :D - These challenges are awesome :)

Cejao likes this.
  3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Yes. :) Once you unlock the challenge it is yours to keep.

Cejao, ArthurJS14 and MrMonst3r like this.
  4. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

Love break down I just wish the developers would say something about the new game

Anything.... wish they would ask for ideas

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  5. Undead Nicole

We can't dave. :( We want to. But we can't.

Cejao and xtra dave like this.
  6. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

HAL.png

Cejao, Vers, Grumpy_Carnt and 9 others like this.
  7. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

Now, if only I can talk Undead Labs into putting some Wildland Fire Brush Trucks into the game for some awesome zombie roadkills on that sweet Trumbull Valley Country Farmland! Or a wildland fire hand tool - The Pulaski: which is an Ax with a hoe on the back end - its a deadly combo! The description would read "a deadly combo tool used by Wildland Fire Fighters" :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cejao, Genious, Dantron and 1 other person like this.
  8. Niah Trujillo

Niah Trujillo Got Your Back

I wonderful incentive to keep me playing in bursts throughout the year. :)

Cejao likes this.
  9. Kiam

Kiam Starting Off

This is for the big guy who claim 2 of my group 2day. How about a person you can call in over the radio who has wrestled on top of a big Un. I can see it now his/her legs flying all over the spot while he/her try and control the big guy, just watching it plow through a hoard of zed's.

Or how about a contest were the person who comes up with the best idea gets that said idea ingame you could do it for the last one you do as a last gift to everyone or something like that

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    IllBlazer likes this.
  10. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

^^^^ You're onto something... It would be super cool to have a vote for the last one (but it would be neat to see the challenges keep going, at the same time, for as long as possible) so the community had a day in it!! The "silenced shotgun" is already a mod for PCs, but I'm on Xbox one myself.

11. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Question, let's say I unlock July's mad bomber on breakdown level 4 but decided not to bring him on the RV to breakdown level 5. Once I start level 5 can i radio him in again like the prepers SUV and May's red sports car ?

Cejao likes this.
  12. Undead Nicole

You only get the mad bomber once man. If you don't bring him with you on the RV, you won't see him again until the next game. :)

Rock33B likes this.
  13. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

[​IMG]

oh well, It was worth a try lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  14. or what about reference weapons from the Walking dead? like a mystical katana? :3

Genious and Han solo like this.
  15. AKz EffecT

AKz EffecT Got Your Back

More like a Crossbow, there's already 2 Katanas in-game. Though a TWD look-alike/parody character would be cool too.. Rick Crimes, Daryl Nixon, Abraham Chevrolet etc lol

Genious and Han solo like this.
  16. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Lmao@Rick Crimes

AKz EffecT likes this.
  17. Dadditude

Dadditude Starting Off

Is it just me, or should pie come in March? 3.14, anyone?

Cejao and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  18. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

I was wondering where that magnificent red car came from... Now I'm almost sad a juggernaut flipped one of my vehicles resulting in three of them (that red car included) blowing up.

19. AKz EffecT

AKz EffecT Got Your Back

I just hope this "Mad Bomber" is very unique looking. When will we get a preview?

Cejao likes this.