Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]

I hope it is this....

Cejao, Fabian907, Dadditude and 3 others like this.
  2. That's pretty awesome! I'm going for them all it'll be a piece of cake!

3. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

Can someone please tell me all the confirmed challenge rewards? Im kinda pumped!

4. May 2015 - Quik Car
    June or July 2015 - New pistol/revolver and mad bomber character (don't remember which month is which)
    August or September 2015 - Back to School backpack
    November 2015 - Pie making in the kitchen
    April 2016 - Piggy Tow truck

5. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

Pie making???? That'll come in handy in the new Lifeline. We can start doing bake sales for influence.

Rock33B and Kiel555 like this.
  6. Dadditude

Dadditude Starting Off

I was actually kind of disappointed with the car. I tend to use SUV's, Modern Pickups, and Military Pickups almost exclusively, and 250 influence to order it from the radio is a bit high, unless there's something about it that I don't know… Maybe if having it made infestations happen less often or something…

Cejao, Lukebazz91 and Mr.Atoz like this.
  7. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

I agree. I need stuff with durability and/or destructive capacity. I've had it for quite awhile now but have not called it in....can't justify doing so at 250 influence, unless as you say, it has hidden zed obliteration powers we don't know about.

Cejao likes this.
  8. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Still holding out hope for Police Interceptor. Crazy fast, unbeatable handling. Maybe even do it up in Mad Max colors?

Cejao, Vers, Genious and 3 others like this.
  9. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

OK...you got me with the Mad Max colours. Throw in a zed biting dog and it's on.

Cejao, ArthurJS14 and XzerothreeX like this.
  10. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

No. The 360 version won't be getting anymore DLCs or updates...

11. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

That would be awesome! Some vehicles rigged with rams and spikes on them that are really durable for zombie smashing! Oh maybe even a semi truck! Or a military APC!!! Would love to see what happens when you hit a big boy with that!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

Or how about the Pork Chop Express!

[​IMG]

13. NeoXCS

NeoXCS Got Your Back

I really like when games do this on the XB1. It gives me something new to do and earn. I love the rewards for this one. Thank you Undead Labs!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  14. douglas herd

douglas herd Starting Off

sooo. not to rush you or anything, but there is only so much of May left. patiently waiting to find out if we get this stuff on steam.
    I don't do mods. if there is some easy click this then that to activate and get on my current or next level of BD i don't mind. I just don't want anything from a third party (especially if that third party is me). i'm sworn off for life. lost pretty much a whole computer to a bad mod once. lost motherboard, cpu and gpu.... never again.

15. Applesintime

Applesintime Famous

I am 100% sure that PC gamers don't get this. ThatChristmaskid's making a mod, and he's pretty skilled, so you won't have to worry about losing your computer to a crappy mod.

16. I can see a usefulness in the sports car, even at 250 influence. Once you get to level 11 and beyond in Breakdown, cars become few and far between. I've been dragging Ray Santos along with me for I don't know how many levels so that I can just radio him for a car. At only 100 influence, his help really is a life saver. However, that also means that one of my survivor slots is taken up by him when I move on to the next level and you never know what car could spawn in upon calling.
    At least with the sports car reward, you know what you're getting and you don't need to drag along Ray anymore. Personally I see this as quite a useful tool for the harder levels of Breakdown.

Cejao likes this.
  17. Genious

Genious Here To Help

[dies inside] Could you direct me to where this info is located? I would like to mourn properly.

Excuse my double-post, but I would REALLY like to know if this is true. I have been Googling and found nothing to say for or against the 360 getting updates.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  18. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Yes, it's true. No, I cannot direct you to where the info is located— the question has been asked in many threads across the forums. If you want an 'official' response from the devs, you should ask about it in the YOSE FAQ:

https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/year-one-survival-edition-faq.47685/

19. M >>>

M >>> Got Your Back

Undead Labs continues to lead the way amongst the game developer community in terms of being responsive to their active community !

This kind of interaction and posting of in-games rewards is a real bonanza to State of Decay fans.

Praise and Appreciation to Undead Labs !