Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

This truck is already in the game. It can be found on the lifeline map close to the Chinatown area of the map. You can't drive it.....yet. But it is there.

Cejao likes this.
  2. The Piggy Tow Truck can also be found on display at the junkyard near the gas station where you meet up with Ray Santos.

Cejao likes this.
  3. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Bombaman (bomberman)

Cejao likes this.
  4. I would like to see a new home base challenge reward or a dlc pack for new homes

Cejao, MrMonst3r and Genious like this.
  5. Genious

Genious Here To Help

COURTHOUSE!!! For real though.

Cejao and MrMonst3r like this.
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Funny you should ask.

From Geoffrey -

7. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Drat.

Well, there goes that idea. Can we come up with home base ideas though? Nothing we'd try to force you guys into making (aside from some high-pitched whining), but maybe a couple of cool ideas to make some brand new bases that feel unique and kinda cool. So if (please tell me you guys will add bases to the map/a new map!) someday in the future, you'll have a neat little reference of ideas from forum members?

Cejao likes this.
  8. Make a reward where the character has all the skills you need in a player reflexes medicine construction fitness expert chemist researcher that woulb be cool

Cejao likes this.
  9. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

When are you guys going to quit doing challenges? Next june or july?

10. Grumpy_Carnt

Grumpy_Carnt Here To Help

God mode! Get "x" amount of slaughter streaks and once completed you can activate god mode, character is invincible and has unlimited stamina for a set amount of time.

11. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

An easy one would be a radio call for the lifeline military truck. Which I love. In breakdown. Or how about extra storage space unlocks? For the rucks?

12. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

So i'm confused. I'm not really into modding at all, I've heard great things about it but I don't know what I'm doing and i'm really fond of just playing games the way they are. Do I have to mod to get these challenges or will they be coming to steam/pc players too?

13. You would have to use mods to get the rewards. There's no mods for adding in the challenges and they won't be coming to PC/Steam. The challenges are Xbox exclusives.

Cejao and Genious like this.
  14. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Aweee... Sad face : (

Does anyone think this game will be coming to 360 possibly in the future? Yose I mean. I have 360.. never gonna get an xbone. Maybe this game will come out with the challenges on there.. I really want those challenge rewards XD

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  15. Grumpy_Carnt

Grumpy_Carnt Here To Help

Does 360 support challenges? I've never seen challenges on 360, only on xbone. I dont think YOSE will go to 360, SoD is already on 360

Cejao likes this.
  16. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

The Mad Bomber is Milo Eldridge (Guy with wool hat and glasses with the homeless jacket). Fairly certain anyways...

17. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

Damn. Doesn't he have a Saiga 12k but incendiary?

Cejao likes this.
  18. Genious

Genious Here To Help

I love the Qwik Clean car. Its gorgeous when covered in blood and shockingly durable. ;)

19. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

I think thats right, might have to look again but yes he's got some sort of Incendiary shotgun, a bunch of pipe bombs. On PC his XML file has something unique in terms of his Demolitions Job. Like a "Special Version" of Demolitions being his job. Let me fire up the XML and see exactly what it was called. Makes me think he wacks out and starts throwing pipe bombs at people or something lol.

Here we go:

<TraitBlock>
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Voice.ELD" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Meta.SpecialUnlock" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Voice.Playable" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Sandbox.StartingBackpack" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Meta.Story" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Hobby.WeekendNinja" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Mood.Proud_Overbearing" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Job.Basic" />
    <DefaultTrait Trait="Trait.Job.Demolitions_Flippant" />
    </TraitBlock>

Usually if someone is a demo expert they just have Job.Demoltions... This flippant makes me a bit nervous. I've had him in my camp before for a few days, haven't noticed him winging pipe bombs at anyone so far.

20. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

Probably might be safe to confiscate the IEDs...

Just putting that out there,

Cejao likes this.