Xbox Community Challenges

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 5, 2015.

1. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

He DOES like opening up with that Incendiary Shotgun he's got though when you first encounter him if he's in an enclave. Brings the pain but also A LOT of nearby Zeds.

When he joins your base if you call him you see this:

<EventLogDesc>
    <DescriptionText Flags="" Notes="" Text="I really don't know about this guy. He says he's out here looking for his brother, and he's willing to trade his expertise with explosives for a place to stay. But I'm not sure I'm on board with a guy carrying a pack full of pipe bombs ..." />
    <SummaryText Flags="" Notes="" Text="We let a creepy dude into the base." />

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  2. AKz EffecT

AKz EffecT Got Your Back

He's already in the game, I have him in BD and Vanilla.

Cejao likes this.
  3. Hey Sanya, Quick off topic question here. I'm still playing on the xbox 360 and the game seems more buggy then ever. It's that just me or is the game not being looked after anymore?

4. Grumpy_Carnt

Grumpy_Carnt Here To Help

Yeah I'm disappointed to hear this. I guess its good that you will be able to radio for him if you start a new game or he dies because he is a good character build but when I seen mad bomber I wasn't expecting it to be, I dunno..... Him.

[edit] When can I get him? My Milo just got ripped apart by ferals.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  5. AKz EffecT

AKz EffecT Got Your Back

Is this confirmed?

6. Grumpy_Carnt

I'd say so, all the evidence (code) seems to point in that direction

7. K2fbliss

K2fbliss Starting Off

Im older
    luv zombies longe
    FYK DARYL
    just learn to survive
    please dont ban me because imm edru nk

8. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

What?

[​IMG]

9. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

I cant wait for the characters! And happy late anniversary by the way! Yesterday was one month of yose. Ive been enjoying the hell out of it. But honestly i need one more character in bd and ill have all achievements. The Killer, and its hard af.

10. GetInTheDamnCar

GetInTheDamnCar Got Your Back

There should be a challenge to unlock the weapons that Gurubani Kaur (YOSE survivor for playing on 360) uses. I'd really like to be able to use the Wingate Commando and the swords sound cool as well. Or maybe a challenge that unlocks the survivor herself? ;)

11. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Why unlock her when you can just call her in? I'm confused.

12. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

NEIN!!! US ORIGINAL PLAYERS DESERVE THE GURU. SHE IS THE ONLY THING WE HAVE OTHER THAN A DISCOUNT.

EpicPonyMuffins and Genious like this.
  13. GetInTheDamnCar

GetInTheDamnCar Got Your Back

I didn't own the 360 version (really wish I did), so I can't call her in, unfortunately. That's why I suggested a challenge for her or even just the weapons. Her character model is cool and all, but it's her weapons that I want :D.

EDIT
    Sorry, I think I misunderstood. When I said unlock, I meant for Breakdown, because I've put most of my time into that recently as it is utterly brilliant.

Beruhigen, du verrückt Narr. I suggested just the weapons too. I think it's a good idea if we could get the weapons or maybe even just one of the weapons. If it happens, I hope it's the gun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    Domino_Effect_V likes this.
  14. Grumpy_Carnt

You're not missing out on much as far as her weapons go, IMO. Both swords aren't very durable and are on the border for weapons that get sent to an enclaves locker. The Wingate rifle is the same, seems to only take a stack and a half of ammo before it is damaged. The only real perk with the rifle is it is permanently suppressed other than that it sat in my locker until I decided to give it to a character but now I'm leaning to taking it off them because it breaks too often.

Lukebazz91 likes this.
  15. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

This.

I got rid of the swords a long time ago, and the Wingate is collecting dust in my locker. Actually, I got rid of Gurubani recently also, because of the mood improvement bug— kept the backpack, though...

Lukebazz91 likes this.
  16. HeatherLaRue

HeatherLaRue Got Your Back

No, it isn't. What would be 'enough' is getting access to the content that was advertised as being available within the game.

17. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Such as what?

18. Lukebazz91

Lukebazz91 Here To Help

I agree the swords and gun look good but you are better of using other more power swords and gun and just carrying an extra supressor around with you.

Mood improvment bug?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
  19. HeatherLaRue

HeatherLaRue Got Your Back

ThatChristmaskid and Genious like this.
  20. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

She and the Lifeline hero characters have a known bug where you cannot improve their mood(s), so they're constantly spawning morale missions.

Cejao, Lukebazz91 and Fabian907 like this.