Xbox Live Clubs - Undead Labs Forum Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

Vlad Impaler83

I look forward to helping out and surviving! I've been waiting for this game for awhile, glad that it's going to be released early 2018(just guessing). So far in State of Decay:yose, I've only lost 3 people for as long as I've had the game.

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

3. Vladtheimpalerr

Thank you! I look forward to playing with people on launch day!

4. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Welcome Vlad!

5. Vladtheimpalerr

Thank you! I look forward to playing with you people! Also I'll be starting a YouTube channel when this game releases. I'll mainly be covering State of Decay 2. I'll need 3 regulars to play with if anyone is interested.

6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am a PC User, so will have to wait until the game is released on Steam.

7. Vladtheimpalerr

I'll keep a spot open for you, I look forward to some strategic game play.

8. My tag is: HuliganHaze666
    I'm so excited for this game! It's been so long since I got giddy about a game. I remember reading about UnDead labs in game informer a long time ago BUT I missed the first SOD and I'm happy to finally to get into SOD2!!

9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Welcome to the Forums:) You should give YOSE a go.

10. You read my mind!

11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Getting and playing SoD2 first, would be like starting a Trilogy by reading the second book first.

12. I've been playing SOD past three days, your right I probably would've been lost lol

13. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Welcome @Vladtheimpalerr great name by the way.

14. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I've played SoD 1 almost nonstop for a year, and I plan to return for endless SoD 2 fun, but I am currently unlikely to play right now in favor if other games.

15. Vladtheimpalerr

Thank you, not many people know who that is or what it's related to lol

16. Del44ZSlayer

Lol being a frequent visitor to Whitby in the UK where Dracula features prominently, being as he supposedly landed there by sea, I knew immediately. Excellent choice name for this type of forum, I love it. :p

17. Vladtheimpalerr

I'm jealous now lol not only was he brutal, but also a very smart person. I'm a history nerd and he is one of the people that fascinates me.

18. Del44ZSlayer

Me too, the Vlad museum near the docks in Whitby is awesome for learning the true facts behind the Dracula stories. Back on the thread topic, feel free to add me on Xbox. My tags Geezlouise44, we can team up in SOD2 if you like? :)

19. Vladtheimpalerr

Just added you! And I'd like to play it with you. I like to be strategic and try my best not to die lol

20. Del44ZSlayer

Your very much like me then, I don't handle dying well, I get quite attached to my survivors. Just hit level 89 today and it's horrendous difficulty. The ferals are everywhere! They chase u in a vehicle for miles so u think u left one behind, u get out to do a little scavenging, and within a few seconds, BAM! Feral pin to the ground! Look forward to some co-op with you in SOD 2. :)