Xbox One X State of Decay YOSE 4K

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dolbs79, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Dolbs79

Dolbs79 Got Your Back

Hi Guys. So tomorrow the Xbox One X Drops and was wondering, Not only are new games get 4k treatment but so are some older titles. So Will State of Decay YOSE be getting 4k? The game already plays in4K on PC so thought it would be a straight forward patch? Hope so.
    N.

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Check My Games and Apps > installed > on top there are tabs, look for (Xbox One X Enhanced) and that gives you the list.

Bob Crees and Dolbs79 like this.
  3. Dolbs79

Dolbs79 Got Your Back

This was more a question for the Devs.

Bob Crees and Fabian907 like this.
  4. sc2mitch

sc2mitch Got Your Back

Doesn't devalue what Fabian said however, might as well pass it along to the community manager who can answer I guess @Undead Nicole

5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I do not believe that we've done any work for YOSE as the entire team has been full steam ahead on 2.

6. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

I'm not sold on the Xbox One X. Though I'm sure I'll get it when I start my YouTube channel, but it's not something I want right now. I'm glad they're focusing on State of Decay 2, instead of worrying about the 4k version.

Fabian907 and Bob Crees like this.
  7. The Final Bow

The Final Bow Starting Off

I have the 1 x, and I have noticed that the game runs smoother on it.

DJB204, Fabian907 and Bob Crees like this.
  8. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Seriously doubt UL (or Microsoft) would dedicate any time into making YOSE 4K.

Vers, Fabian907 and Bob Crees like this.
  9. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

It is highly unlikely that YOSE will get a 4k treatment.

DJB204 likes this.
  10. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Some players have reported games running better on One X without the enhancements. It is possible that the One X's extra horsepower is smoothing out non-enhanced games too.

(Better system means better performance)

I ain't saying this is the case for YOSE on One X, I'm just saying the new Xbox is improving the smoothness of some existing games without the official Xbox One X enhancements. My One X hasn't arrived yet so I can't confirm.

11. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

I didn't see your reply before my previous reply, but these are the types of claims I was referring too. This is awesome, I can't wait for my OneX to arrive.

Bob Crees likes this.
  12. The Final Bow

DJ,

Yes you will notice that cars run smoother, the character models look sharper, the small details we appreciate in the game look sharper, you are going to enjoy it friend. State of decay 2 is going to have a real beautiful world because of the 1x.

Bob Crees and DJB204 like this.
  13. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Any framerate improvements?

Bob Crees likes this.
  14. The Final Bow

It could just be me but I feel like the background loads further farther out at a faster pace, so I'd call that an improvement haha. Please let me know what you notice when you fire it up yourself.