Year One: Survival Edition FAQ

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Got Your Back

I've also received this update yesterday when launching the game. It was only 8,6 MB.

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

@Good Lorde that was an update you should have gotten Day 1. Please update and see if it helps resolve any of the issues you've been having.

@Hawaiian does your say 1.0.9.0?

3. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Got Your Back

Yes it's the same version number:

UndeadLabs.StateOfDecay_1.0.9.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    ContentID: 9f3b0683-1293-4e8a-9fce-e732f96647a8
    ProductID: 42605ce4-74ae-4caa-8781-67c70b2c9854
    TitlelD: 0x32d3aa15, ErrorCode: 00000000, DistributionType: 70, InstallationState: 16, LaunchableState: 0
    Size: 4193374208

I thought that I'd already received the day1-updates because after pre-loading the game on Xbox Live there was an automatic update and I've been playing the game online at all times.
    I don't know if this 1.0.9.0 update was installed twice or if I really didn't have it installed until now. What was fixed in this update?

4. Undead Nicole

Unfortunately it wasn't a bug fix update, but it still could be causing issues. Go ahead and install it.

Hawaiian likes this.
  5. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

So I have a question for the wonderful and amazing undead Nicole. So after the success of YOSE, has there been any talk of possible new DLC for the game like new maps ?

6. Yes it would be great to have some word in regards to future DLC for YOSE (especially as a XB1 player anything about a character creator/editor option for Breakdown!)

7. Undead Nicole

Awww I'm afraid flattery will get you nowhere this time. :( I can't talk about future projects.

But the sentiment is appreciated. :)

8. Genious

Genious Here To Help

But... He's HAN SOLO! He's legendary for his charm! If his charm roll fails, what hope is there for the galaxy!?

Rock33B likes this.
  9. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

He is getting up there, and not all women are into geriatric cases... :)

10. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Tell that to George Clooney...

11. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Oh, I have an update now for Lifeline... 1050mbs?

12. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

I can't stop laughing lol, I guess undead Nicole resisted my charme but don't get cocky kid, I have a feeling she likes scoundrels so it's only a matter of time before she tells me about new DLC

RIGHT !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Genious likes this.
  13. AblativMeatshld

I can't forget the line from the Family Guy Star Wars special...

"Don't get penisy!"

Genious likes this.
  14. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

LMFAO !!!!!!

15. I've read in reviews that there is a new event in YOSE that drops a randomized airdrop. (I couldn't wait to endanger my survivors. Lol)

Problem is, I haven't seen that event even once (I've only been playing breakdown for now). I did load my save from the original SoD, so maybe I need to start a new game? (that would suck.)

Thanks for the help!

16. AblativMeatshld

Yeah, as it stands you need to start a fresh game for the drops to show up.

Genious likes this.
  17. Genious

Genious Here To Help

So I shouldn't bother transferring my Breakdown save. Probably for the best with the upped difficulty...

18. I'm going to try leveling up before I begin all over again. (Even though a test restart wouldn't be a big deal, I guess I have a hard time letting go lol) I have 47 survivors, with many of them being all stars.

A clear answer from Undead Nicole on this matter would be nice. :)

19. Undead Nicole

You get up to 6 CLEO drops right now in Breakdown. Honestly, you have too many survivors. It's going to cause problems. I'd start a fresh game.

20. Thanks! :) I think I'm going to try the level up first though lol. If I ever do see the airdrops begin, I will let you guys know so that it may be documented.

Btw I level up by exploiting the check-in bug, and so far nothing has broken in my game. Though I've read some people begin to have issues at 64 survivors.