YOSE Content Update 4 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

David, we have our guys looking into the issue. We're trying to see if we can reproduce the problem in house. Unfortunately I was able to get my Full Screen to work. I didn't turn on the 4k option.

I'm afraid you will need to choose one at a time. Being able to choose between the 3 didn't make it into the patch. :(

Yellow, I believe that this is the last one we're going to be able to do. If there are any glaring issues with this patch, we'll try to get that fixed, but we just don't have the time or resources right now with working on that thing we can't talk about.

2. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Got Your Back

Thanks for letting me know. I understand that this was a low priority since not many players are affected and I'll enjoy the game nevertheless. :)

3. Good Evening...

ive been playing this game for the recent weeks on xbox one. I really enjoy this game , even tho this game has alot issues like the FPS drops that happens all the time.

Today i downloaded this new update .. I didnt expect anything big or a fps issue fix, but i never thought that it would ruin the game for me!!

When i loaded up my last gamesave (breakdown) i noticed alot of pop ins of textures , lag and 1 sec freezes while moving around on foot and when i drive around its not even playable anymore.

I dont know what you guys did to the game , but i cant play it like this anymore. iam really sorry, i enjoyed this game so much.

what i tried so far...

Hard reset my xbox one.

uninstall the whole game and install it again

move game over to external HDD

move the game back to internal HDD

but none of this fixed it for me...

4. Hello...
    Any chance this patch corrected the glitch where Lily notifies you of an ammo cache, but the map doesn't reflect the location? (Caused after accidentally requesting a new ammo location before returning with the current one in my vehicle.)
    Thanks in advance!!

Cejao likes this.
  5. Cejao

Cejao Famous

You fix a handful of things, and a dozen more handfuls of things pop up that need fixing and you fix those and then those problems create new problems and before long, the whole game is broken.

6. Undead Nicole

I've let the QA team know. You've already run through the usual things that would correct the issue. They will look into it from here. Hopefully I'll have a solution soon.
    I'm sorry Bob. I'm not familiar with this issue. Could you give me more details?

Cejao likes this.
  7. Thanks for your reply, i will check my Emails once in a while to see if there is any update on this.

8. Apparently, there is a glitch (or so I have read) where you collect ammo after Lily directs you to it, but if, before you return to deliver it, you have her search for more, she tells you she found some and it is "on my map", but no new location is ever displayed.

As was explained on another board, she somehow pings the load I was bringing back (even after its delivered) and never pins a new map location despite telling me she has done so.
    I can still see new map locations for building materials, food, medicine, etc, but no longer for ammo.
    I got the impression I wasn't the only one and UL was aware of it, but maybe not.

Any thoughts? (X-Box One)

9. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Ive had this issue too where she has told me there is no more ammo to be found but then im later off searching a house and find two ammo caches and im like, "wtf, really?"

10. In my case, she tells me finds some and the location is on the map, but there is no marker placed anywhere.
    I imagine, as in your case, it is around somewhere, but guess I would just have to stumble upon it through blind luck.

Cejao likes this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I thought I have read somewhere in the past, that Lily's search radius does not cover the whole map, but is based on where your Home Base is.

12. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I would like a fix for survivors taking up residence in the cabins north of the ranger station, they should not be there. tired of going up there for combat missions and such. let them die already.

Geoff728 likes this.
  13. Undead Nicole

Bob, I'm afraid we hadn't heard of the bug over here. It's safe to say that we did not fix that. :( I'm sorry.

14. Undead Nicole

That is not a bug. :)

15. Thanks Nicole.. I have been using the "Train Outsiders" feature to get 3 cases of ammo at a time, but that's about the only way I know of to secure more until my map location works again.

I appreciate your getting back to me so quickly..

Bob

16. Hello Nicole-

I'm getting the Undead Logo Splash screen in a tiny vertical sliver on the entire left hand side of the screen during startup this time (as opposed to a little square on the top left corner).

Dxdiag Attached

Attached Files:

17. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Awesome patch. Too bad I can't play until Friday when I get home. Does anyone know if the framerate is any better on the Xbox One?

18. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Damn... I hope this isn't true, I pkay on Xbox One too but I can't play it until I get home Friday. Hopefully my console isn't automatically downloading the patch because it it's game breaking, I don't want it.

19. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

*Looks into patch notes.... Disappears into darkness where no one cares* Yay new patch notes.

MonPrinCyCLoPe likes this.
  20. Najdorf

Najdorf Here To Help

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly this is the big one for me. I never realized how much I missed it/how immersion breaking it was having to wait 10 seconds or so to switch characters. I know the game still aint perfect, but damn this part just gets me all tingly inside.

Beakie and Fabian907 like this.